Ratings for Jennifer Y. Fariello

Horrible experience... Wouldn't recommend this moron to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Not a doctor. But thinks she is. Wouldn’t recommend.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

I am so thankful both my doctor (previous urologist) and physical therapist referred me specifically to Jen for my urological and pelvic pain. She is the first one to put me on medications and treatments that work to control my symptoms. I am finally starting to get my life back. She is so knowledgeable as well as caring and compassionate. She always spends a lot of time with me and really listens to me during my visits in order to help me make the best decisions about my healthcare/treatments. Sometimes if I call the office to speak with a nurse or Jen, I do have to leave a message and wait 1or 2 days to get a call back (if it's not an emergency. I've never had to wait if I said it was an emergency). However, I can see how busy and overbooked they are, so I can't blame anyone but their office manager for absence of efficient managing. I know the staff does their absolute best to care for their patients. Jen and the nurses (Lauren, Katie?) are the best in all of Philadelphia!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

I have been to four doctors in the past year for my problem and none of them have been able to help me. I saw Jennifer last week and in one visit, she was able to diagnose my problem and started me on medication that has already started to ease my pain. She also spent a significant amount of time with me explaining what was causing my problem and a plan for my treatment. She answered all of my questions. She gave me hope. I would highly recommend Jennifer if you have chronic pelvic pain.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013