Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Klein

Great Doc! I am seeing him for over 10 yrs. I greatly enjoy his company, treatment and diagnostic capabilities. He ALWAYS leaves you with a joke. I love it! Sent about 7 friends, family and coworkers. I would very highly recommend him. Worthwhile to wait for him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

I had my colonoscopy for the first time.The experience was wonderfull. I was sent detailed instructions and a Rx by mail with full explanation.The office staff was very courteous and cooperative, the environment was pleasant.Anesthesia and Dr. Klein were excellent.Procedure went very smoothly.At the end, Dr.Klein explained to me ALL his findings in detail.AND, he left with "funny" joke. He is a wonderful doctor. I will recommend him to all my friends and family.PS: I do NOT understand this "ladies" opinion posted 12/25/10

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

Poor service. No one in reception. No post-procedure info until just before procedure. Windows open-in the 20s outside. Waited 1.5 hours, then given a huge pile of papers to be signed which I could have read and signed while waiting. I read everything before I sign and would not sign anything that was not true. I insisted on meeting, speaking with the doctors before being medicated. Found them patronizing. Dr. Klein, who had never met me, called me by my first name so I called him by his first name. He corrected me and said he was "Dr. Klein." So I said I was "Ms. [surname]." Called me sweetheaAsked anesthesiologist what medication I would receive, he said "a sedative." I asked the name of the medication and whether oral or intraveneous. The anesthesiologist wrote my surgical history incorrectly. Told him 3 times what my history was. Neither Dr. Klein nor anesthesiologist asked why I was there, any problem. Assumed I was there for routine colonoscopy? I had several problems.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2010

Very knowlegeable, excellent endoscopist/colonoscopist. The procedure totally painless. Woul recommend him to all my friends and family. Worth the wait and he takes my insurance

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010