Ratings for Dr. Ashley De Witt

Dr.DeWitt was a great doctor she always seen me at each visit always talked things out i needed to know about. She was also good with my labor and explained everything if i was to ever have other babys she would be my doctor agin and do recommend her to others. thank you dr.DeWitt ......

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Dr. DeWitt is a great doctor! She took the time to talk with us and make us feel so comfortable. She never seemed rushed or annoyed with any of our questions, even though she was super busy that day. Had a little wait, but she is totally worth it and should be expected for a good doctor. If a doctor isn't busy there is probably a reason, just saying. Great care, during the pregnancy, through labor, and post birth as well. Totally recommend her to all my friends, family, and you. You will be in great hands!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr.dewitt acted like I was making my pain up.I heard her talk about me to her staff very unpleased with the serive I waited longer then I was seen.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

I really liked Dr. DeWitt, she was very nice and took her time with me.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013