Ratings for Dr. Jim George

very professional and knowledgeable made us feel very at ease. would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Lots of tests, no follow up or explanation. Had to cal repeatidly to find out test results.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. George is a wonderful experience when you're sick or needing routine care. He saw me promptly without an appointment when I was ill. He expressed concern and understood my needs. Once I explained my need to feel better quickly he was aggressive with my treatment but did not rush a thorough examination and this was after a drop in with no appointment. I feel confident in his work and think his empathy for his patients is above most these days. Well qualified and a big asset to our growing community.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

One of the most pleasant family physicians I've ever met. . . Spends quality time with you to make sure he has answered all your questions... Would recommend Dr. Jim as I am still one of his patients.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. George is a knowledgeable doctor. He's patient and spends time with you to answer all your questions. A lot of physicians sometimes try to rush you out but Dr. Jim makes sure that his patients leave knowing he served them to the best of his ability. I would highly recommend Dr. Jim for a family physician.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014