Ratings for Dr. Malhar Gore

Dr. Gore seems knowledgeable, and reasonably kind, but there is also an atmosphere of being rushed, as if he isn't patient enough to answer any questions or concerns that you have.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Imagine that just as your exam starts the doctor "remembers" something and runs out of the room. He didn't say a word to me. I was never told what was wrong, some other doctor came in to complete my exam.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

- Dr Gore's staff was rude to my husband. I wanted him to be with me during the visit, but him and his nurse refused, and told him that as a male, he was a potential wife abuser and therefore had to stay in the waiting room. - Dr Gore seems to think that the side affects I was getting from a medication I took were the price to pay to feel better. He does want you to be better, but did not try hard to find the best cure for me. - He is not compassionate or sympathetic. I ended up feeling like I was just another patient, and don't even think he remembered my name after the end of the visit. He is pretty cold and seems to focus on the matter at hand to resolve it and see the next patient. - If I have to go back to the health center, I will request another doctor. He seems knowledgable, but has no bed-side manners. If this does not matter to you though, you may have a better experience.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2006

Dr. Malhar Gore's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Ames, IA