Ratings for Dr. Brooke V. Rossi

After four years of trying to get pregnant and many procedures I went to Dr Rossi to get a second opinion. She is by far the best doctor I have EVER had. She put together a plan for us and we were pregnant with our daughter within a month or two. My only complaint is that I wish she would have been able to be my doctor through my entire pregnancy.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr Rossi is the best doctor I have had in my life. She is patient, very amenable, and listens to what I had to say. Unlike other doctors i have seen she is a lot of fun. She is very down to earth and hence very easy to talk to. She came up with a plan that suited our needs without overwhelming us either emotionally or financially. I had to wait for 1 month before I could see her for the first time. But once I became her patient she was very accessible. I was able to get an appointment whenever I needed. The office assistants and nurses are very patient. The nurses are always available to answer questions however silly they may be. Once I missed my appointment and was late by 2 hours. I dint call early to inform her. Yet she reworked her schedule to accommodate me at a later time. She also took care of me until my 8th week since I hadn't figured out who my OBGYN would be. Dr Rossi is the best RE in the area in my opinion.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

On the day of my first consultation with Dr Rossi I knew she would be a very good RE. I was right. I think a lot of us women like to be able to get answers and feel comfortable while dealing with infertility. It gets emotional. But with Dr.Rossi I always felt like a worthy patient. She's probably the first MD I've been with who actually cared to let me know the better route and financial deals thru my infertility journey. Recommended.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

I was very pleased with everyone. The ladies were so nice in assisting you while you waited for the Dr. Dr. Rossi was on time and very helpful. Gave me more information than i expected. I felt like she cared about my situation and was willing to help in any way. I will definitely recommend her to others. I'm glad i found this place and Dr. Rossi.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Awesome doctor. She takes her time and answers all questions. I felt like she really cared about what you were going through and not just another patient. She also really took the time to individualize your care. Staff at the office was also wonderful, all the nurses and other doctors that I dealt were were awesome as well. She responds to emails and phone calls in a timely manner as well even though I know she was busy. Very down to earth as well. Highly recommend Dr.Rossi.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014