Ratings for Dr. Hongguang Liu

Caring staff of nurses, and Doctors they made me feel very at ease and comfortable. Thank you

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Very impressed with everyone. The care was great, everyone was very kind and professional.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Great service from start to finish. The nurses were all great as well as the Anesthesiologist and Dr. Liu was very clear on what the problem was. Great team work and a lot of very caring people !

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

The center is very well managed and everyone so kind with a warm blanket and caring touch makes such a difference when going through a procedure.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Organized, stayed on time, even while busy they all had smiles and made me feel like my well being was important

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

This is such a nice, modern office, the staff is very friendly and you can tell they like their jobs. I was especially struck by the nice nurses and nurse anesthesiologist, they just go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. But once again, my extreme thanks goes to Dr. Liu. He removed a couple of polyps at my last colonoscopy and he removed another one today. I hope you all realize what a difference you make in patients' lives. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Excellent patient care by all the staff. Recommended this facility for my husbands Doctor. Many thanks to you all, especially Dr. Lui.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Though not somthing I want to do offten,would recommend any family or freinds to center.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

All the staff was friendly, they explain everything been done also what to expect.. First time to use propofol "did not get naucia" : )

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I was extremely impressed with everyone I met while at the Endoscopy Center. Each individual was competent and caring and made me feel quite comfortable. I would visit the Center again without hesitation.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016