Ratings for Dr. Elena A. Stringer

Dr. Stringer did an excellent job with my 96 yr old mother on her visit to the St Joe's ER . Another Dr. had given up on my mother but Dr. Stringer saw options & we followed her recommendations which helped my mother immensly.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Elena Stringer was the admitting physician when I broke several bones in my leg and ankle. She made errors ordering regular Rx -wrong Rx, incomplete orders. Nursing had to consult records to have Rx corrected. She was rude, could not understand English well, and entered into my records diagnoses without examination while failing to include necessary information about my broken leg and she ordered a banana bag without lab results indicating it(possibly for another patient?)and then ordered another night in the hospital. My surgeon was surprised I was still there. Records did not indicate any reason that warranted another 24 hours in the hospital and I had been cleared for discharge the day before. Dr. Stringer is rude, makes dangerous errors, lacks knowledge of current treatments/does not bother to check, changes treatments by specialists to her preferences/biases & confuses patient IDs. Her Rx errors led to health setbacks & the extra 24 hrs broke the bank. I wish I had known.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014