Ratings for Dr. Sherwin Zargaroff

Dr. Z is an extremely skilled surgeon. He worked on the repair to my prostate that was the size of two fists and I was bleeding out from previous work by others. Dr. Z restored the ability to pee normally and facilitate the future removal of a supra pubic that another Dr. Was ready to just leave in. Well, it infected. Dr. Z spent 4 hours iM surgery at Cape Canaveral hospital stopping the loss of blood and normalizing my body. He explained what he intended to do and was very successful. I read other reviews were he was not punctual or other nonsense. Who cares. Dr. Zargaroff is extremely skilled and this gifted surgeon deserves respect Five out of five for analytical and presumptive diagnosis, six out of five for the four hours of surgery on my body and may God continue to bless this man with the skills and knowledge to help others like myself. Thank you Dr. Zargaroff WJD 14Mar18

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

My overall experience was excellent. The main reason for that is this Urologist is the best I have had in my life and unfortunately I have had several. Professional. Kind, Smart, Extremely well trained and educated in his field.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

He is the best around. Always has my best interest. I am very fortunate to have found him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr. Zargaroff is just great. He is always happy to see my husband and I, and always spends the time to talk to us about our urology problems (big prostate for my husband and leaking of urine for me) He doesnt believe in uncessary medication and always started with a plan from the first visit to get my husband off certain medications. He is on alot so I am very grateful for this. Happy Thanksgiving Dr Zargaroff!!! Love Michelle R.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I have been to so many doctors over the past 20 years. Dr Zargaroff is the first one to pay attention when you speak to him; take the time to inform you of everything that he wants to do for you. He is very patient and professional. His staff is also very friendly and courteous. They all make you feel like a person, not just a number! I highly recommend and endorse this doctor!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Very knowledgeable and skilled and one of the nicest doctors, I have ever met. He is very caring and one of the most honorable people! Well informed. Eager to go the extra mile! Truly a giant among midgets in the healthcare industry here in South Florida! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Ive seen several urologist over the past couple of years for kidney stones and Dr Zargaroff is the best among him. He actually takes the time to LISTEN! He is truly exceptional. I work in medical sales and know of many Doctors and made a very educated decision picking Dr Z, its a bit of a wait to see him but well worth it.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Dr Z is truly a God sent, I have seen him over the past 3 months, and he has been attentive, courteous and always spends time answering my questions, I know why patients love him. Other docs should follow his lead.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Love this man! Love his staff. Always there when you need him. Never rushes you out the door and really gets to know you, not because he has to but because genuinely wants to.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr Zargaroff is a god send. He's given my husband his life back. Wonderful bedside manner. I cannot speak highly enough about him & his staff!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Sherwin Zargaroff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sherwin Zargaroff graduated at the top tier of his class from the Loyola Stritch School of Medicine. From there, Dr. Zargaroff completed his residency in General Surgery and Urology at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York, where he was named the academic chief resident of the year. Subsequently, he was awarded a prestigious fellowship in Male Infertility, Male Sexual Dysfunction, and Microsurgery at the Northwestern University Medical Center. As a Urologist, Dr. Zargaroff has been published in many peer-reviewed journals, has been an invited speaker and visiting professor at many institutions and forums nationwide, and as such he is recognized as a leader in the field of male fertility, sexual medicine and erectile dysfunction nationally and all aspects of General Urology. His mission is to provide you with outstanding, cutting edge care through excellent service, hard work, and innovative technology. Dr. Zargaroff provides the highest quality patient care in a warm, compassionate, private office environment. Our practice utilizes state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, computerized medical records, and office based minimally invasive surgery. We are here to help you with any of your urological needs. Dr. Zargaroff has been interviewed by several news and radio programs in the New York area including interviews on CBS, FOX, and ABC News. Dr Zargaroff’s Professional Affiliations include: The American Urological Association, Sexual Medicine Society of North America and the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. Dr Zargaroff is Board Certified by the American Board of Urology.

• Spanish
  • English
  • Persian

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plantation, FL