Ratings for Dr. Jason R. Vance

Staff experience was very positive! The doctor goes the extra mile to make his patients happy!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

As someone that was not a fan of chiropractors, I was one that thought they were quacks, and now having had an injury plaint ice hockey, was in a spot that I needed to try it. It works, haven't felt this good for a long time. Great range of motion, ready to play again. Thanks Dr. Vance for getting this 54 year old back playing and working.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

My visit here was awesome. I have been coming here for 4 months and Dr. Vance has helped me with my migraine headaches. I no longer have them. His staff is very professional and they make you feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Vance is very personable and very knowledgeable. I am very encouraged that he will be able to get to the root of my problem. So far, he has done more for my pain relief than any other chiropractor I have been to in the past.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I've always had a great experience with Dr. Vance. He is knowledgeable and has a sense of humor to boot. I recommend my friends, family and clients to visit him.

Dr. Jason R. Vance's Credentials