Ratings for Dr. Erfan Javaheri

A doctor who seems to be entirely focused on the get them in, write a prescription and get them out to get the next one in. It's no wonder he is always late-more patients you see the more he pockets. If you think you have anything serious wrong, then I suggest you try another doc. Seems he is more comfortable with the revolving door type of practice than taking on the moral code of any kind of prolonged care.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Doc Javaheri is without doubt the finest Physician that I have encountered. He is thoroughly dedicated to providing the best care.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Personable, knowledgable, current, keeps on top of all issues, works as a " partner" with patients and family. A " gold" find as a physician.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Perhaps the most skillful, thorough and thoughtful physician I have ever had. He takes the time to listen and ask questions. He explains his medical findings in language that is clear and concise. He is respectful and polite.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

My wife and I moved to Nanaimo in November 2015 from the Okanogan. Found Dr Javaheri was taking new patients. He listened to our concerns, had numerous tests performed on each of us and truly he is the best Doctor we have ever had. We are in our 70's and feel so lucky to have found Dr Javaheri.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

This Doctor will contradict himself often, needs to be told what to do, and has to be reminded to do it several times in the same session. He will simply offer the bare minimum in terms of care, and has prescribed pills incorrectly over three times. He is always late, then rushes me out the door as soon as he gets there. If the area wasn't so tight for getting a new GP, I would've dropped him sooner.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

He is a wonderful doctor who is very caring and understanding. I follow a vegan lifestyle and diet and have low iron and he helps me make choices that go with my lifestyle.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Delighted when Dr. Javaheri accepted me as a patient. I find him to be a caring, concerned doctor. A doctor, with whom I feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Simply the best!!!!! A Dr who listens and cares!!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Javaheri is an excellent family physician! He is the best family doctor I have ever had. He knows what he is doing! He is listens intently,has an excellent bedside manner and is extremely thorough! He will stand by you as long as you do your part! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015