You may also like

Ratings for Dr. E Javaheri

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

My wife and I moved to Nanaimo in November 2015 from the Okanogan. Found Dr Javaheri was taking new patients. He listened to our concerns, had numerous tests performed on each of us and truly he is the best Doctor we have ever had. We are in our 70's and feel so lucky to have found Dr Javaheri.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

This Doctor will contradict himself often, needs to be told what to do, and has to be reminded to do it several times in the same session. He will simply offer the bare minimum in terms of care, and has prescribed pills incorrectly over three times. He is always late, then rushes me out the door as soon as he gets there. If the area wasn't so tight for getting a new GP, I would've dropped him sooner.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Simply the best!!!!! A Dr who listens and cares!!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Staff at this clinic are warm and friendly. There is a nice atmosphere there. There are phone issues though. It is not unusual to phone during hours and get the after hours message. I do often have to wait for Dr. Javaheri, but not particularly longer than I have for other doctors, and I know that when I see him, he will give me his undivided attention and all the time I require. He listens, thinks things over, checks things out online, is very knowledgeable, but also open-minded. He really makes one feel that you and he are working as a team on your health. He is the best doc my husband and I have had.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I find him to be extremely attentive and caring. He truly listened to my concerns, as well as my past history, and referred me to a specialist when appropriate. Best doctor I have been to.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Not at all punctual, felt rushed, did not respond to my concerns! I will give him one more chance! Not a very good first impression of the clinic or this doctor!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

The doctor has always been kind and knowledgeable, I'm so glad to be in his care, he is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr. E Javaheri's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Personable, knowledgable, current, keeps on top of all issues, works as a " partner" with patients and family. A " gold" find as a physician. "

March 25, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I moved to Nanaimo in November 2015 from the Okanogan. Found Dr Javaheri was taking new patients. He listened to our concerns, had numerous tests p..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor will contradict himself often, needs to be told what to do, and has to be reminded to do it several times in the same session. He will simply offer ..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best!!!!! A Dr who listens and cares!!!!"

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "BEST DR. IN MY LIFE. HE IS KIND, PROFESSIONAL, SMART, KNOWS HIS MEDICINE, IF NOT LOOKS IT UP AND REFERS ME. LOVE THIS MAN...J. O'BRIEN"

February 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Sadly disappointed. Medication given that he was aware of the reaction it would cause."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Staff at this clinic are warm and friendly. There is a nice atmosphere there. There are phone issues though. It is not unusual to phone during hours and get the..."

October 17, 2014