Ratings for Dr. Craig W. Furry

Very in tune with my problem.. When he walked in the door everything was about me.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

This was an ER visit. The man saved my life. I had excrutiating back pain. He saw nothing on X-ray. Most docs would have given me pain meds and sent me home at this point. He was persistent enough to keep running tests until he discovered I had an aortic dissection that needed immediate attention. I was shipped to Barnes Hospital where I was given extensive treatment for several days to halt the progress of the AD. Had I been sent home with pain meds I would have probably died within a few weeks as it kills pretty much all untreated people within 2 weeks if ignored. Thanks to Dr Furry I am alive today. I now have to have CT Scans every 6 months to watch a resulting abdominal aneurysm, but I am alive and get to see my kids everyday instead of being 6 feet under and my kids being fatherless. Thank you Dr Furry for your aggressive action. You saved my life.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Furry is a great and caring doctor. He's like part of the family.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Dr. Craig W. Furry's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• BCBS Illinois