Ratings for Dr. Imran Ahmed

Sr Ahmed is extremely knowledgeable and goes above and beyond when caring for his patient's. One of a kind which I have not seen for many years.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr Ahmed treats you like family. He will go out of his way for you to get you the treatment you need. You may have to wait an extra 20 minute for your appointment but that's because he's doing that little bit extra for the last patient and will do the same for you

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I have seen Dr. Ahmed twice in the past couple of months while my family doctor was away. On the first occasion, he diagnosed the problem and followed up by contacting me directly to make sure that everything was alright. I have never had a doctor do that before. On both occasions he was both pleasant and professional. A pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I gave him a 1 because I couldn't rate him any lower then that. I went to him a couple weeks ago with a few different symptoms. Including muscle weakness, tremors, headaches, tiredness, and numbness throughout my body. He ordered an MRI but only wrote down headaches as the symptoms. So now I'm back to square one with over a month of my time wasted. I never want to be "treated" by him again.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013