Ratings for Dr. A Okanlomo

This man is so rude. Unprofessional I won’t recommend any1 to this man. No wonder y arwyp hospital kicked him out. What he did to me was so horrible and it hurts so much I just dnt knw were to report him

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

first of all the doctor was late for appointment. he was distructed during consultation and did t give me full attention. he rushed me when l tried to explain my problem. he was very rude. he didnt explain tge procedure. his facility is very dirty and untidy. consultation room is also dirty and untidy. there is no nurse to help. the gown are old and dirty. overall my experience with this doctor was awfull and l wouldnt recommend anyone to go there.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

He is the best gynae there is out there. I'd recommend him any day, keep on keeping on Doc

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

He is the best Dr ill recommend him to every person who needs gyno help even the staff they are humble and patient may God bless him over and over so that he can keep on helping us.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

this doctor is so rude and does show any empathy, he rushed me to answer questions, which made me feel so uncomfortable and uneasy, none of the problems I went there for where attended to, im still shaken by the terrible experience I endured in his hands, I wasted my money for nothing and saddened by how a doctor can act so unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015