Ratings for Dr. Ron Matsusaki

May 2016 I had a very bad spell, couldn't walk, off balance, vomiting, so I went to OPD [ this was really early in the morning] the doctor on call at this time didn't even come in to examine me, he left me there until Dr. Ron came on @ 8, that's when he ordered EKG, blood work and urine test. Well when the results came back [ test showed it was a really bad infection] he had me hooked up to a drip antibiotic, when that was done I was releasted and sent home with antibiotics and off work for 10 day . Dr. Ron and the nurses didn't waste anytime attending to me and requesting the test. Dr. Ron is the best OP doctor if you are there for an emergency and not for some petty little thing.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Horrible Dr. Very long wait times. Spends more time on his computer that in patients rooms.

Submitted April 17, 2015

Submitted March 13, 2015

Horrible' Not helping my boyfriend at all. Making him in worse condition. Sad very sad. I personally like him as a person. But the care he is giving my friend is just demeaning.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Best Emergency Room Doctor around. Please if you have a cold you should not be in Emergency. Go to the Pharmacy....

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Horrible. Wait for hours, only to be told nothing wrong & be sent home.. Thank God I got a second opinion

Submitted October 10, 2014