Ratings for Dr. J. Michael Graham

J Michael Graham is many things...a doctor is not one of them. He is arrogant, condescending, rude and inept, but he is not a doctor. He may have Dr. in front of his name, but he is not a doctor. He initially told me that surgery on my neck would eliminate the pain and numbness brought on by spinal stenosis. He added that the stenosis in my lower back had nothing to do with my problem. When his surgery on my neck failed, he insisted that he did the operation to prevent my condition from worsening. He then said that stenosis in my spine's lumbar reason was the cause of my problem then added that he didn't initially know about stenosis in my lower back - a flat-out lie. J Michael Graham is many things...a doctor is not one of them.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I've been to a lot of back doctors over the years and pretty much know how this goes. However, Dr. Graham is Completely inept and as cavalier as a Doctor could be. Dr. Graham could never remember or previous conversations or that he had even ordered over $10,000.00 worth of tests, even though it was written in his notes. His bedside demeanor is the epitomy of old school physician rudeness and he never had time to discuss details.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Graham is an incredibly inept physician, who treated me as though I had no business bothering him. He has the personality of a tree stump. J.E. Deegan

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Graham to anyone who has spinal problems. He operated on my neck, assuring me that surgery would eliminate problems with my legs, feet, arms and hands. The surgery did no good, and Dr. Graham then insisted that he had told me the reason for the surgery was to keep my condition from getting worse. A very disappointing experience.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016