Ratings for Dr. Mandeep Bains

I was referred to Dr Bains by someone at work. He and his staff were kind and he was on time for the appointments. The one thing that I was concerned about was how quickly he was in and out of our appointment and the lack of relief I got after seeing him with my injury. Due to the nature of my injury, I was in a ton of pain and my body was difficult to adjust. He either would put me in the traction device (which was painful and would make it seem like my back was in spasm) or he would try to crack my back and that wouldn't work, he's use a massager of sorts and then send me on my way. Needless to say, his treatment style didn't work for me and I promptly went and found another chiropractor who was actually able to give me relief from my pain.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

This guy is the best, been to other chiro's that just want to snap and run (cha ching). Never with him, he actually takes the time to pin point the problem then deals with it. Brought me back from a bad bike crash and actually talked me into seeing a massage therapist just before seeing him so my muscles were relaxed enough for his treatment to take affect and wouldn't you know it, it worked like a charm. The three chiro's I saw before that just kept doing the same thing over and over again with no avail. It's nice to not be treated like a walking wallet as I do with some. He also operates in two different offices to make himself more available to people. Great guy I'd recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013