Ratings for Dr. Henna Patel

An excellent physician, she is efficient and thorough, finding even the minutest problem.Dr Patel is simply amazing. She takes the time to listen to her patients so she can effectively diagnose what is wrong with them.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I took my younger brother to see Dr. Patel and she was so patient and an attentive listener. She was not in any hurry to just pick up a prescription pad and rush me out. I really appreciate all the help and the service.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Extremely informative, very nice and friendly. I would visit her again, she is our family dr and will definely recommend other family and friends

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

She helped our daughter in one week with her medical problem, while we searched for answers for months before. Wish we had found her sooner. Sweetest and most down to earth doctor we have ever met!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

She was our second opinion from Cooks. So much happier with her. Spent over an hour with us answering all of our questions. Very educated. Great wealth of knowledge. Not procedure or money hungry. Cared for my child.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

She was by far the rudest and worst Doctor that i have ever met!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013