Ratings for Dr. Daniel S. Bowker

I was very sceptical about chiropractic medicine. I am now a happy believer. Dr. Bowker went right to the source of my problem telling me what I could expect and how long it would take to achieve those expectations. He is gentle, kind and considerate as well as highly skilled. I read that he is also a RN. He tells me what he is going to do before he does it so that I can have the opportunity to decline a procedure if I am not comfortable with it. I am doing amazingly well. He was highly recommended to me and I in turn sincerely recommend him to others. I am so glad that surgery is not the only answer, at 67 years old, I did not want to do that. Dr. Bowker's staff is always smiling, always attentive. I have not had to wait more than a matter of minutes and am encouraged to drop in anytime I feel the need. The entire practice gets a two thumbs up, a perfect ten from me.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Bowker off and on for over 10 years. I recommend him without hesitation to friends & family. He is always very patient focused and has an excellent support staff. Yes, his office stays busy, because he is such an excelled physician and chiropractor! I've never had to wait more than a few minutes to be seen. I am a drop-in patient; they always welcome my call or request for a visit without an appointment with a smile! Dr Bowker and his staff are excellent and always warm and professional. A+++

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

I rating confused the office and doctor efficiency with being herded like a cow. I had goin for over a month of physical therapy and sterids shots were now being recommended becuase therapy did not work. In 2 sessions my back is 955 better and my words for Dr. Bowker and staff are unbelievable

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

Boy did these tab add up quick. Saw him for about 3 or 4 months. Very rushed...I mean very very rushed. Did not help my problem at all but I sure helped his wallet! At least something got helped. Aweful Chiropractor. Do not waste your time or money.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

He corrected a pinched nerve that was caused by physical therapy. He did acupuncture on my knee. I can now use it and have no swelling or pain. Dr. Bowker treats the whole person, I would recommend him to anyone who has a lot of pain.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

I felt like part of the herd. Office is very busy but some of my adjustments were less then one minute in duration....seriously. If he was actually helping I wouldnt have anything bad to say but my shoulder still hurts....even worse now. Thanks alot for taking my money and not helping me at all.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr. Daniel S. Bowker's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1990)

Oxford