Ratings for Dr. Stanley Sweet

Can take appointments but can't keep them. Triple books and spends 10 minutes for $55.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Been a patient for a few years; great improvement after using the orthotics he made. The ones I wear daily last about a year to 18 months. I can tell from how they feel and look after that time that they are worn out, so it's not a sales gimmick. The ones I wear sparingly last twice as long. Had a couple ingrown nails removed and had no issues there either. I liked that he requested weekly follow up visits (at no extra cost) for 6 weeks and was always able to work around my hectic schedule even when he had a waiting room full of patients. Dr. Sweet is also quite pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Excellent & Dedicated Doctor for all his patients concerns. I would give him a 6 star rating over 5 stars if that was possible.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I am a bit puzzled by these comments. I am not sure what the different results would be from using a foam box vs. a plaster impression. Anyway, I find Dr Sweet to be easy and pleasant. I recall that he used both the foam impression AND a computerized mat. The result for me was a soft, comfortable pair of orthotics that lasted five years. Another five years has passed and it is time to go get another set. Worth every penny.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I went in to get some orthotics to aid my aching knees. Dr Sweet used a foam box to make an imprint of my foot and the orthotics that resulted were completed flexible and an arch that collapsed. I later learned that the only proper way to take a foot impression for orthotics is with plaster and some fancy computers. The Orthotics I had made by a proper podiatrist a few months later were miles away better. Dr Sweet's methods were no better than the 'foot expert' at your local shoe store. Avoid.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

I have had Orthotics made by this man. They are Draconian looking. They must have been torture instruments in Medival times. They feel like a big uncomfortable lump of n my shoes. They cause great pain in top of feet, shin splints knees. It seems they are to throw my gait in a different direction. As well they were supposed I believed to help my Mortons Neuroma. I would appreciate if anyone else has had problems. Let me know. Please. I am at my wits end.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Not the same Stanley Sweet that I went to, five star rating. After having had orthotics made, and complaining about pain five months later, was told that I needed a new pair! FIVE MONTHS LATER !!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Best doctor experience I've had in a long time! It's very rare to meet a doctor who isn't in a rush, and shows their passion for the job... Stanley Sweet came in with a smile, and had a genuine concern for fixing my issue. He was eager to answer all my questions either related or not to the task at 'foot', and take the time to get a thorough understanding. The appointment was educational, as he's very enthusiastic about his work, and it was beyond pleasant. I'll be referring my friends and returning for some orthotics!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014