Ratings for Dr. Allan Levy

I have been a patient of Doctor Allan Levy for the past 20 years. I have recently had 2 filings replaced and since I do not like needles Allan was able to do the job without me having any freezing. The procedure went very well and my level of discomfort was minimal. Over the years I have been very happy with the level of care and service I have been given by Dr. Levy. Allan always informs me about any out of pocket cost to me beyond what my benefits cover. The current office staff and hygienist who work with Allan are very helpful and friendly. I have recommended Allan to several of my friends and colleagues from work.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Nobody enjoys having dental work done, but I must say that when Dr. Levy gives a needle, it is almost painless. He is very skilled, and gentle, and tries to make sure everything is comfortable after having any procedure done. I would recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

My family has been going to Dr. Levy for many years and would not go to anyone else. He has always been professional and also his staff has been great. I and would always recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I have been with him for over 30 years and he has been excellent, including his staff. He has always made time for me when I have had dental emergencies and has also contacted me at home to follow-up on how I was doing.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Levy fixed all 5 cavities of mine and I must say it went much better than I expected. Because I was impressed with his work I decided to trust his word and get a night guard to help with my headaches. He must know what he’s talking about because I swear my headaches stopped after one month. We’re talking about long term headaches, couldn’t be happier.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Levy for over 10 years. He can be direct in the way he talks but I am there to get my teeth fixed and he is very fast and good at that. I have never had a problem or pain with any work he has done.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

He just seem to rush through the whole teeth filling process, heard he had important meeting afterward, now i have grinding problems and it moved my jaw

Submitted March 21, 2016

Staff is friendly and courteous although they badger you to come back and refuse to respect your request to not be contacted (!). I've been visiting Dr. Levy for over 15 years - he's very good at what he does, but has a tendency to push his recommendations on you again and again, almost to the point where he belittles you - regardless of age. He seems to get personally offended when you don't immediately jump to follow his command, and holds onto grudges if you ever reveal that you're going to seek a second opinion (just experienced this when I wanted to see an orthodontist for braces). Although my overbite/overjet is significant, he refuses to refer me to an ortho and is forcing me to go with his cosmetic alignment procedure that he does himself, even though the results are not worth it for the price. Feels like he cares more about getting business vs. patient's best options.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Allan Levy's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients