Ratings for Dr. Allan Levy

Pushy, rude, impatient with small outdated office. You'll never ever do a good job brushing and there's always a cavity that is not evident to other dentists. He will try to get every dollar out you. Staff and hygienists are professional and nice -- which is the only good attribute of this practice.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Office is outdated. Transferred from another practice and told me all my fillings we no good...you are pressured to follow his recommendations to replace; after exhautsing 100% of my insurance allowance for the year and then some - i have more problems now than before. Avoid!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Worst dentist I have every been to. He thinks he has a license to print money. He is also very creepy ugh

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Has a young girl at the front that has no knowledge, does not look up at you when you enter or smiles, is always on her cell phone, both people at the front desk do not speak well English and did not inform the dentist I was there. When I finally saw him he was rude, harsh told me I needed a lot of work, after I received the bill to my insurance I was told he would take 10% off what my insurance does not cover, I would never recommend this old, stink, old office to anyone, you will be ripped off. I had a second opinion and was told I have two thing that need attention

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Very rude to me. He thinks he is the king of the world and everyone is lower than him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

He just seem to rush through the whole teeth filling process, heard he had important meeting afterward, now i have grinding problems and it moved my jaw

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Levy is a horrible dentist. If your wondering why you always have a cavity every time you go in.. Well maybe think about that. The office is extremely outdated and dirty. Everytime I've had a filling it always breaks. He talks down to you and ive decided to leave his office. Be warned he is a poorly skilled dentist.

Submitted September 6, 2015

Staff is friendly and courteous although they badger you to come back and refuse to respect your request to not be contacted (!). I've been visiting Dr. Levy for over 15 years - he's very good at what he does, but has a tendency to push his recommendations on you again and again, almost to the point where he belittles you - regardless of age. He seems to get personally offended when you don't immediately jump to follow his command, and holds onto grudges if you ever reveal that you're going to seek a second opinion (just experienced this when I wanted to see an orthodontist for braces). Although my overbite/overjet is significant, he refuses to refer me to an ortho and is forcing me to go with his cosmetic alignment procedure that he does himself, even though the results are not worth it for the price. Feels like he cares more about getting business vs. patient's best options.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013