Ratings for Dr. James P. Morrison

I, too, really like Dr. Morrison. He always has just read my chart and made notes on anything he wants to followup on. I have a complex medical history and he always is familiar with it. He makes a nice connection, even if I haven't seen him for a while. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Morrison is without peer. He is wonderful! He has been my Father's cardiologist for 12 years. He is thoughtful in his care and treatment of Dad. He explains things well, takes time at appts.and genuinely cares about his patients. Dr Morrison is reasonable in his treatment recommendations. He takes the whole person into account when treating his patients. Dr. Morrison's approach with Dad's treatment for his CHF has been to do enough to help, but not too much to hurt. I can't tell you how appreciative we are of his care of our Father. Without him, Dad would long be gone. The Regions cardiac clinic staff are always positive and competent. They follow up on Dad's care. If a concern arises, you never hesitate to call. A wonderful group of people, led by a caring, brillant cardiologist who truly loves what he does!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2010

Dr. Morrison is an anomaly. The first time I saw him it was obvious that he had read my chart and "knew" much about me. He also really keeps abreast of the newest studies and is on top of his game.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr. Morrison & the staff of the cardiac cath lab are very friendly and patient. Each one, at one time or another, made it a point to personally check on my well being and put me at ease. They weren't "stumped" by any questions I asked, nor did they make me feel dumb for asking.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2006

Dr. James P. Morrison's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1978)

Unicare