Ratings for Dr. Sandy Tam

He has been my Dr for over 7 years, straight forward, lots of questions. In the past few years though, has been so busy, always behind, overbooked. Last time I had an appt, waited over an hour, then had his 'assistant" see me, was very upsetting as he did not know my history. Makes me put off follow ups and I just go to walk ins for Rx refills. wish he didn't take on so many patients.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Tam is great, knowledgeably and helpful. He's been my doctor for years now but his staff is horrible. Stupid rude little twats. Also will waste time as he is always running behind.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Sandy Tam is a very caring and knowledge Doctor. I have reccomended him to my family and friends and have total faith that he will be trying to get the the root of any health issues you may have. He has a wonderful sense of compassion and approaches any health issues with knowledge and expertise. Anyone seeking an exceptional doctor, look no further. He is the real deal.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Great doctor! He always listen to my questions and answers them all in depth. He even prints out forms on the topic I'm asking about to learn more. Although he may seem like he a not listening and doesn't make eye contact that much, he definitely is. We took my son to see him for an infection and he got him the medicine he needed, not like the Dr we brought him to the day before. His staff on the other hand is rude . Especially the tall blonde girl. What a snob!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I've seen Dr Tam a few times now and he's always late, he doesn't answer my questions, and the last time I ended up in the hospital after he said I would be OK. I don't know how he got 4 stars.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015