Ratings for Dr. Anhar Hassan

She is just an awful awful awful doctor. I'm not sure why Mayo forces her to see patients - she obviously loathes it. She in no way demonstrates anything like compassion or empathy or helpfulness. She gets irritated if you attempt to ask her questions. If she's talking and you attempt to stop her to ask a question she will just talk right over you. Not only is she often irritated and impatient - but she'll eventually get downright hostile which. From her perspective an explanation is enough - she really hates helping you to understand. This woman is a researcher not a doctor. Shame on Mayo for forcing her on patients.

Submitted June 14, 2015

I Went to see this Doctor to rule out polyneuropathy and to determine cause of my back spasms. She was very argumentative and didn't listen to anything I had to say. She took poor notes from my first visit with her and when she wrote down something that I did not say she accused me of being crazy and scheduled an appointment for me to see the psychiatrist. I told her I had some bad side effects of a medication I was put on and I had been tapering myself off of it. She only had me in tears from yelling at me. She told me that the side effects were in my head and I was once again crazy. She told me that since all my tests came out negative that I didn't have back spasms. I am so disappointed..All the money and traveling and hotel cost to go up to this clinic to get answers and to be disrespected and treated like a crazy person. Yeah, kinda lost my faith in the medical system. I wouldn't recommend this unprofessional physician to anyone. she should be deported.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013