Ratings for Dr. George R. Chaney

Love Dr. Chaney!! He dirsvt pretend to know what's wrong if he doesn't know. He tries to send you to someone who does. ❀️🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr Chaney has been wonderful to me and all my family! He is very knowledgable in all areas! That includes pregnant women, babies , children and adults. Not to mention the dermatological procedures he can perform. I dont know what I would every do with out him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Dr chaney has been my physician for 30+ years and he is wonderful in every way, I think he is an excellent pysician and I love him for what all he has done for me, and I would not trade him for any other Dr. in hazard, ky. Barbara

flag | Submitted January 1, 2007

Dr. Chaney has practically saved my husbands life 3 times in the last 2 years. He suffered from staph infection after 5 bypass open heart surgery - George found it. He suffered from a blood vessel damaged after gallbladder surgery - he was treated in another hospital and sent home after being given 2 units of blood and no one knew what was wrong or what to do, george figured it out. And just last month he discovered he suffers from severe sleep apnea after 2 weeks of therapy I can tell 100% improvement. George cares about his patients and tries every way to diagnos and treat properly. He is always courteous and friendly, he lets you know that you are ore than just a number in his office.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2006

TO FAST TO BE ACCURATE

flag | Submitted September 9, 2006

Dr. George R. Chaney's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Harvard-Pilgrim