Ratings for Dr. Jared Peck

He is by far the best doctor i have ever had. Very through and empathetic to my struggles. He did not make assumptions about me like most doctors I have been to do. It is a shame that most doctors are not like Dr. Peck.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr. Peck is extremely collaborative in his approach to care, and allows me to be an active participant in my treatment. This helps me feel like I am more in control of my mental health, which is important for me (as a person with a mood disorder.) Dr. Peck is progressive, and takes a holistic approach to my mental health: we discuss things like physical activity, meditation as a tactic to reduce stress, prescription treatments for my diagnosis, cognitive behavioural approaches and more - I value this a great deal and am quite lucky to have him as part of my care team.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I found Dr. Peck to be very knowledgeable and understanding of my condition. He also suggested some other resources for me to try. He is also a good listener and takes feedback positively, which allows me to be more actively involved in my treatment.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Complete waste of time. He chose to label me without a true interest to investigate the underlying medical cause. Felt he is too inexperienced to be part of the Dept of Psychiatry of a major hospital. I expected a higher level of experience and competency. Would NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013