Ratings for Dr. Robert Malka

Horrible doctor. He has no bedside manner and poor social skills. He will not hesitate to lie when his judgement is questioned.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Grossly incompetent. I've had a Movement disorder for five years and my prior two neurologist followed the same protocol. Dr. Malka refused to give me a new script for the meds I have been taking. I had to get them from my pcp. Then I get a call the week of my injections stating that he would not give them to me because my previous doctors were supposedly giving me a dose above the FDA Rules. Total hogwash. I've had the same dose all that time and he tries to say both doctors are wrong. They wanted me to make another office appointment to discuss my options, whatever they might be because they apparently don't follow standard treatment for Dystonia. So I exercised my option to go to another doctor. Totally unbelievable.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Beware: Dr. Malka is now practicing in Stuart, Florida. I am 60 years old and have met with hundreds of doctors here and in the 25 or so countries I have lived in and visited. Dr. Malka is the absolute worst. He is rude and failed to properly review my records before meeting with me. Then he proceeded to tell me everything he does not do, and how my prior doctors were all wrong! Either he was drunk, on drug or simply an idiot. I think the latter. There are many fine neurologists in our area, but he is the absolute worst. Steer clear if you value your health. Feel free to call me - Mike Morgan - 202-288-5309

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

He was okay at first, but then I caught him on a busy day and he was completely different. I definitely won't be going back to someone so rude and unhelpful, he would not help me find the final diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014