Ratings for Dr. S. Kara Sharif

Dr. Kara have not even humanity, how dare she become a doctor. Doctor supposed to be helpful to their patients unfortunately she is not a that kind of person. When she enter to the room, you can say she have attitude , no smile nothing. I was dying for medicine she replied me we are under supervision from government and I can't prescribe and she didn't , I asked her where should I get and her answer was I don't know. Almost Two months now my knee and shoulder having a pain and swelling. I just go to walk in that Dr. Sending me for ultrasound because he cares. Dr Kara says you don't need any test it will heal by himself. Please note she have lots of patients they don't care more patients. Please look for new doctors they are more helpful and listen to their patients. DON'T VISIT TO HER LOCATION, IM GIVING MY EXPERIENCE . Unfortunately these kind of doctors should be retired and give the chance who deserve it. Hope this will helpful . Thanks and Regards.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

WORSE DOCTOR EVER! her staff was rude and loud and everyone knew your business. She made me cry, she said " hurry up I'm not your family doctor anyway let me write you this prescription so you can be on your way". She said " hurry up because i haven't had lunch and i don't need to sit here and listen to you, im not your family doctor sweetheart. HER STAFF IS HORRIBLE!!!! she was nasty!! OMG I HAVE NEVER met someone like her. I DO NOY RECOMMEND HER, SHE DOES NOT LISTEN TO YOU!!. she works at markham mews ! I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE at that clinic !

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013