Ratings for Dr. Ben Walawski

he is just excellent Dr. and human being, I am very happy with the medical centre

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Dr Ben is the GP for me and my family. He is the loveliest doctor who always takes the time to listen to your concerns and find out what is really going on. If he is worried he will always bring you back a few days later and bulk bills these visits or call you to check you are getting better. My kids adore him and he is the best for needles at the practice- no tears ever! We love Dr Ben!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Got booked with him as my regular GP was unavailable and have never looked back. Excellent doctor and now always my first choice. Amazing with children and always has the answers or knows where to find them. It's hard to come by doctors these days who take the time to listen to each patient but Dr Ben goes above and beyond each time and shows a genuine interest and concern. I recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Ben as my regular GP for a few years and he has been nothing but wonderful. Visits to Dr Ben are like visits to an old friend as his friendliness, approachability and casual interpersonal mannerisms are greatly different to that of an orthodox doctor. He remains the most "human" doctor I have ever seen and takes genuine interest in helping find answers and treatments for the complex cases I present him with. An absolutely brilliant human being for an individual of any age that keeps a note pad of Ogre stickers on his desk for brave children.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Very helpful. Listens well, answers questions. Not rushed.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013