Ratings for Dr. Brian Tse

I have had mostly negative experiences with GP's over time, I moved to Port Perry and put myself on the waiting list for a physician. Lucky me!!! I got the call 2 months later to meet and greet with my new doctor, Dr. Tse....the moment I left his office I knew I was a lucky person to have him as my GP!! So kind, gentle, excellent listener, non judgemental and very thorough! It's always good to have a kind doctor but to be kind AND very smart is winning the doctor jackpot! I since have moved to Scarborough and even though it is a 45 min drive to see him it is a small price to pay for superior care!! I must say as well that the staff is amazing!!!!! Thank you Dr. Tse and staff!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Absolutely the best GP I have ever had!! Knowledgeable, interested, curious, punctual and a gentle soul with a very good work ethic. I'm very happy to have found him!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I have been with Dr Tse since he started in port Perry both at the medical building and hospital. He is very helpful and always has time to listen to every word. He also takes time from his personal life to call his patients at home if he didn't have time during the day. He always take that extra step to make you feel better in any way. He doesn't stop or give up til the problem has been solved. Dr Tse is young but his business mannerisum is ancient....like he had been do this for 1000 years, better then most of the drs around.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Excellent Doctor! I've been coming to Dr. Tse for two years. It took me a while to switch because I had an excellent doctor in Guelph and place a high value on a good doctor, but the long distance meant I didn't go as often as I should have so after a couple of years of commuting I took a chance and did the sensible thing. I have found Dr. Tse to be absolutely excellent. Great listening skills, very attentive, and very knowledgable. Somehow he balances punctuality with providing a thorough exam. His referrals have been excellent.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

He is a wonderfully doctor. Agree that he might appear shy but is just gentle. He came to the hospital on a regular basis while my mother was in the hospital. He is her doctor as well. Can not say enough good things about him,

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Our family has been seeing Dr. Tse for 3 years. We love Michelle, and our nurse. Dr. Tse always goes the extra mile to answer question and listen attentively to our concerns. Dr. Tse may be young, but he is knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Tse may appear shy, however he is just very polite. He is seldom late for our visits, and if there are concerns he takes the time to call us personally over the telephone....this is seldom seen in Dr's today. He's like the little brother you never had growing up:)

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Dr. Tse is my GP. He is very smart young guy and willing to go the extra mile to help you out!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014