Dr. Andrea Heckler

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrea Heckler

I already wore braces twice; once as a child and once as an adult. I new the moment I stepped in to Dr. Andrea Heckler's office I would be in good hands. I had no hesitation and booked all my visits meeting her that one time for my consultation. She is very knowledgeable and knew the best plan for me. I also had the pleasure of meeting her husband Dr. Guy Aboodi who I had two surgeries with him. Excellent Doctor and a great team. Thank you both for my great smile. Also, the staff are wonderful always making you feel special.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Dr. Heckler is very caring , friendly, approachable and listens to all concern or questions that you may have. Commencing treatment as an adult is not easy and she made my treatment so pleasant that I could not imagine going with another orthodontist. She is very knowledgeable and up to date with all the new technology to help you move through treatment quickly and with comfort and ease. She is punctual, flexible and her staff is great! She was not that close to where I live, but she was worth the drive for both me and my kids! Absolutely recommend her!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. Heckler is incredibly kind and patient. Her staff is wonderful. Whenever we come with our kids, we feel like we're coming home. They make us part of their family and show genuine care and concern for every patient. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Our family cannot recommend Dr. Heckler highly enough. As a mother of three (who also needed adult braces), I shopped around quite thoroughly when looking for an Orthodontist; I asked for referrals and consulted with a few orthodontists who had been highly recommended. Everyone comes out of braces with straight teeth, but I would imagine that few come out of the experience feeling that they received the best attention available. There are orthodontists in Toronto where you honestly feel like another set of teeth, (or another paycheck) - there are half a dozen or more chairs with a staff of 20 handling everything from coatcheck, financing and coffee choice, through to installing the braces and making the monthly adjustments. Contact with the actual orthodontist is almost incidental. With Dr. Heckler, this is simply not the case. One will not come across a more committed compassionate and hard working individual. She goes out of her way to deal with EVERY concern, no matter how trivial. She understands children’s behaviour and their oftentimes negligence in flossing, avoiding certain foods, etc. She offers practical advice that this age group can manage and will fix broken brackets, tweek invisaligns to find solutions when popcorn or dogs do damage to retrainers and nightguards. Tam, her office manager, was always able to fit us in when last minute changes occurred with a busy family life. Tam, the office manager, is efficient, friendly and thoroughly organized. The entire staff is not only professional, exacting and courteous, but genuine and nice. We will miss our monthly appointments here. Catherine

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

honestly awesome in every way! exceptionally friendly and knowledgable, took time and attention and rewlly cared

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Heckler treated a few of our children with braces. Not only did our kids adore her and look forward to every visit, because she was always so kind to them. She made sure to ask them about what was going on in their life besides for their teeth and gave very practical advice for how to take care of their teeth too. Our kids love to show off their new beautiful smiles to everyone. The office and staff is always clean and punctual. Tam, the secretary, is always patient and kind too.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Heckler treated my daughter with braces and myself with Invisalign. We could not have been more thrilled with the results! She is obviously great with kids and adults alike. Her and her team were always punctual and valued our time. Dr Heckler explained everything to us and really enabled us to trust her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

I recently completed my Invisalign treatment with Dr. Heckler. I couldn’t be happier with the results. Prior to choosing Dr. Heckler, I had consults with 2 other orthodontists. Both were very competent, but Dr. Heckler’s vision was closest to my own. Not only is Dr. Heckler incredibly knowledgeable about all things related to orthodontics and dentistry (and is happy to explain everything in detail!), she’s very personable and makes you feel like you’re a friend. Her assistant, April, is also wonderful and is incredibly skillful. Throughout treatment, I saw Dr. Heckler at each appointment, and she did most of the work. As an adult patient, I was happy to know that my questions were welcomed and I felt like I had a say in my treatment. In fact, I emailed a few questions to the office during treatment and Dr. Heckler personally followed up. I highly recommend Dr. Heckler and her staff. Her receptionist, Tam, is absolutely lovely as well.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I went into there office for a consultation. On the same day i already go ahead for the treatment. Why? because I went into different dental offices for a consultation but i feel like all of them are rushing enough and only cares for the money. I am very much happy with Dr. Andrea Heckler because she takes time to explain everything i needed to know. I am glad i choose Dr. Andrea Heckler because first of all they always see me on time and never been late on my appointments. I noticed that there office is organized and clean by the look of the instruments they use to me. Unlike my other dentist, the instrument they use for me are not bag or atleast covered nicely. I work in a healthcare field, so i am pretty much aware of everything. They have amazing, friendly and very hospitable staffs. They make you feel home by offering you coffee or water and tour you around on there office. I did invisalign treatment, i though i wont like the impression because i had the worst experience in my life before on the other dental clinic but on the other hand i am surprised that her staff/ assistant was very good in taking impressions and very knowledgeable enough to explain to me step by step everything she was doing. Also, i thought i am gonna be scared when they are removing the attachements that i have on my teeth, because i have the most sensitive teeth, but her hygenist was so great that i never complain when she was removing my attachments. All in all, dr. andrea heckler is the best orthodontist i ever had. The only downside i am not so happy about was, they are not open everyday esp. Friday and saturday. I wish there office are open monday till saturday.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Heckler is so honest and helpful, you cant help but love her immediately. She really does want the best for her patients and takes the time to get to know them and their needs. I was made aware of her brilliance by the faculty at the University of Toronto's Orthodontic department who still speak of her excellence both in knowledge and patient care, even though it has been many years since her graduation. She is incredibly caring and really knows her stuff. I myself am a dentist and wanted to find the best orthodontist possible to take care of my teeth and I have been so impressed by her.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Andrea Heckler's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • French

• McGill University (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2009)