Ratings for Dr. Andrea Heckler

Dr. Heckler is an amazing orthodontist. She completed my Invisalign treatment in just a tea with precision. She is a master of her field and I would recommend her to anyone needing amazing orthodontia work. You’d think with all of her talent she would be an egomaniac. But nothing could be further than the truth. She is sweet, caring and thorough. Her staff reflect the same principles and always treat you with the utmost care and respect. Words cannot describe how lucky I feel to have been able to be treated by Dr. Heckler and her staff.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2019

Dr. Heckler treated three of our teenagers for braces. She literally brought out the smile out of each of them, who were too embarrassed to do so before treatment. She is the kindest, most caring person. She takes the time to walk you through every step of the process- irrespective of your age or background. Her office is professionally run. The secretary and staff are SO helpful , courteous and considerate. There is free parking right around the corner of her place. Our family highly recommends Dr. Heckler and her wonderful team of staff.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Dr. Heckler has been a pleasure to visit. I am currently in treatment for Invisalign and she's keeping me very well informed of my treatment and makes me feel like she actually cares about the success of my treatment. I would recommend her to anyone looking for ortho work.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

I already wore braces twice; once as a child and once as an adult. I new the moment I stepped in to Dr. Andrea Heckler's office I would be in good hands. I had no hesitation and booked all my visits meeting her that one time for my consultation. She is very knowledgeable and knew the best plan for me. I also had the pleasure of meeting her husband Dr. Guy Aboodi who I had two surgeries with him. Excellent Doctor and a great team. Thank you both for my great smile. Also, the staff are wonderful always making you feel special.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Dr. Heckler is very caring , friendly, approachable and listens to all concern or questions that you may have. Commencing treatment as an adult is not easy and she made my treatment so pleasant that I could not imagine going with another orthodontist. She is very knowledgeable and up to date with all the new technology to help you move through treatment quickly and with comfort and ease. She is punctual, flexible and her staff is great! She was not that close to where I live, but she was worth the drive for both me and my kids! Absolutely recommend her!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. Heckler is incredibly kind and patient. Her staff is wonderful. Whenever we come with our kids, we feel like we're coming home. They make us part of their family and show genuine care and concern for every patient. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Our family cannot recommend Dr. Heckler highly enough. As a mother of three (who also needed adult braces), I shopped around quite thoroughly when looking for an Orthodontist; I asked for referrals and consulted with a few orthodontists who had been highly recommended. Everyone comes out of braces with straight teeth, but I would imagine that few come out of the experience feeling that they received the best attention available. There are orthodontists in Toronto where you honestly feel like another set of teeth, (or another paycheck) - there are half a dozen or more chairs with a staff of 20 handling everything from coatcheck, financing and coffee choice, through to installing the braces and making the monthly adjustments. Contact with the actual orthodontist is almost incidental. With Dr. Heckler, this is simply not the case. One will not come across a more committed compassionate and hard working individual. She goes out of her way to deal with EVERY concern, no matter how trivial. She understands children’s behaviour and their oftentimes negligence in flossing, avoiding certain foods, etc. She offers practical advice that this age group can manage and will fix broken brackets, tweek invisaligns to find solutions when popcorn or dogs do damage to retrainers and nightguards. Tam, her office manager, was always able to fit us in when last minute changes occurred with a busy family life. Tam, the office manager, is efficient, friendly and thoroughly organized. The entire staff is not only professional, exacting and courteous, but genuine and nice. We will miss our monthly appointments here. Catherine

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

honestly awesome in every way! exceptionally friendly and knowledgable, took time and attention and rewlly cared

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Heckler treated a few of our children with braces. Not only did our kids adore her and look forward to every visit, because she was always so kind to them. She made sure to ask them about what was going on in their life besides for their teeth and gave very practical advice for how to take care of their teeth too. Our kids love to show off their new beautiful smiles to everyone. The office and staff is always clean and punctual. Tam, the secretary, is always patient and kind too.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Heckler treated my daughter with braces and myself with Invisalign. We could not have been more thrilled with the results! She is obviously great with kids and adults alike. Her and her team were always punctual and valued our time. Dr Heckler explained everything to us and really enabled us to trust her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Dr. Andrea Heckler's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • French

• McGill University (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2009)