Ratings for Dr. Justin Malik

Over five years after having started treatment with Dr. Justin then sadly having to change doctors due to me moving over 120km away, I still strongly believe that Dr. Justin is the best chiropractor I’ve ever had. With my chiropractor now it’s just crack and go. There are no questions about issues I’m having. There’s no advice given to help the problem. There’s not even a proper greeting. I’m rushed and feel like a number. Dr. Justin actually showed concern. He took time to give advice and tips. He cared about his patients. Those who are lucky enough to be under his care should know that there aren’t many chiropractors like him out there. If ever I move close to where he practises, I definitely want him to be my chiropractor again. Thank you Dr. Justin.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr.Justin is the most thorough,informative,sincere and the friendliest chiropractor I've ever met.He explains everything in detail and gives you his full attention.He addresses all of the problem areas and never makes you feel rushed or unimportant.He takes the time to answer your questions.My husband is also a patient and he agrees that Dr.Justin is an EXCELLENT chiropractor,the BEST he's ever been to.Aside from his exceptional chiropractic care,Dr.Justin also does acupuncture.It's no surprise that he is also an incredible acupuncturist.Dr.Justin's acupuncture treatment is relaxing, painless and very helpful.I believe much of that has to do with Dr.Justin's very positive and genuine character.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr.Justin.He is amazing at what he does.You can tell that he loves his work and really cares about his patients.The staff at Rossland Physio and Wellness Clinic are wonderful as well.They are like my family.They always make me feel at home.Thank you for your outstanding care!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013