Ratings for Dr. Silke Cresswell

I found Dr. Cresswell explained everything very well. She was kind and had had empathy. I found her very easy to talk to and she was very supporyive.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

She got me addicted to benzodiazepams and prescribed me 6 mgs a day of clonazepam even though there was no science or proof that it treated my medical condition. She is inexperienced and unqualified to treat many complex neurological disorders and lacks empathy. She treats you like a lab rat to experiment on knowing she won't be held accountable for her gross malpractice. As a result I am now disabled collecting disability for life at taxpayers expense where before I saw her I was a highly productive employee at a job I truly enjoyed. She is also a narcissist who likes to brag about her great life (just check out her facebook profile). My parents who always hold doctors in high regard did not want me to see this quack in the future and severed ties with her because even they could see how completely unqualified she was and were disturbed by her lack of empathy.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016