Ratings for Dr. Michael Ordon

Dr Ordon took over my care from Dr James Honey at St Mike's and he's been awesome. Willing to address all of my questions with thoughtful answers and take the time to make sure I understand, he's been wonderful. Patient, kind, and considerate, he's what you want your urologist to be.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

If there was a rating higher than a 5*, Dr. Ordon would get it. Dr. Ordon thank you for being a doctor and taking an interest in my very unusual case. You take time out of your busy schedule to call me and reassure me that you will do what you can to help me. You listen to my concerns, and you truly help me. I am blessed to have you as my doctor. There are doctors out there that become doctors only for the title. You are so far the opposite. I have to say that every great doctor comes with a good assistant. Elizabeth is a great assistant. She is friendly and very nice to patients. Dr. Ordon and Elizabeth, you are a great team and go beyond to help your patients. THANK YOU and keep up with the helping out your patients. You are the best. I'm bless to be in your care.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Quite thorough and available. Took a long time to explain my issues.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014