Ratings for Dr. Vienne K. Murray

Fantastic doctor! I receive the best of care. On top of being knowledgeable and using excellent judgment in her approach to my medical needs, she is very personable and kind. The only issues I've had with scheduling pertain to her having to perform deliveries. And, of course, I don't mind waiting under those circumstances. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Amazing Doctor delivered both of my children and has even done my hysterectomy. I have been with her for 16 years. She is very thorough and knowledgeable. I absolutely recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

She did not pay attention when I showed her a swollen lymph node under my arm where my breast cancer had returned and thanks to her Im fighting stage 4 now. She never even wrote about out discussion concerning it in the chart.

Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Murray is an amazing doctor. I have seen her for 11 years. She takes her time with each visit and I feel like she truly cares about my health. Her practice is busy and sometimes there is a wait, but she is worth it!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I love my doctor. She is the best. She really takes her time and explain my visit. Sometimes it may be a long wait but she is truly worth wait. I have been going to her for 8 years and love every visit. Great Doctors!! Renesha

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Murray is the best doctor I have ever been to. My first time meeting her, she had to break the news to me that I would most likely be miscarrying my first baby. It was devastating for my husband and me, but she handled it exactly as a doctor should-sympathetic but professional. She acted like she cared so much about me and called me several times (once while on vacation) to inform me of my lab results and to check on me. I was able to conceive again and she delivered a healthy baby one year ago! She's competent, knowledgeable, personable, and very trustworthy. Everything you could want in an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Always late! I love her as a dr, but I've been going here for 5 years now and every single time I wait appx 1.5 hrs just to see her! Very frustrating!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Among the best. Highly recommend Dr. Vienne Murray. She treats her patients with respect and is very kind and considerate.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

She is great. She delieved my two children. She is attentive and listens to your concerns. Great surgeon also!!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr. Murray is one of the best doctors I've had. She takes the time to really listen to her patients. It can take awhile to see her because she does take the time with each patient instead of rushing in and rushing out, but she is well worth the wait because you always know she's going to take her time with you too. Very genuine doctor who provides excellent care!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Vienne K. Murray's Credentials

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1997)