Ratings for Dr. Leemore M. Burke

Love her.she was right to the point.asking plenty of questions 5o find out the problem. My wait wait time was about 5 to 10 minutes each time.staff was polite.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I switch doctors due to menopausal concerns, however, I belive I will be going back to my old doctor. She prescribe a low dose estorgen vaginal cream and it did not work well for me. When I asked to go back to what I was using the nurse (because you never talk to her) told me that the Dr. would not prescribe it unless I also went on a progestrin. My previous doctor had no concerns about the other low dose cream. Also FDA does not either. I see no reason to add a drug to this mix that when combined can cause breast cancer. I did not want HRT just a vaginal cream. Disapointed that I changed doctors.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Burke for 8 years and have had nothing but positive experiences with her. She cared for me during my first and only pregnancy, and she even delivered my son which is not typical of a multi-physician practice. She is very caring and knowledgeable. I have the utmost confidence in having Dr. Burke as my ob-gyn.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Burke's for over 14 years. She has been thorough and pro-active in my care the entire time that I have been seeing her. I have always found her staff to be well organized and thorough as well. They are all professional and courteous. I would highly recommend Dr. Burke and trust her implicitly.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr Burke is very helpful and nice! she has years of experience, however the lady with the shoulder length curly hair at the front desk is very rude.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

My coworker recommended Dr. Burke. I liked her till I got pregnant which was still fine but getting to the end of the pregnancy, she was trying to push us to C-Section since our first one was like that. We did not do it. In the end, she did not deliver our baby. We were at the hospital for 4days because i went into labour, we had to go back home because the baby did not come and we did not see Dr Burke the whole time. The second and final time, we were at the hospital, had the baby and did not see Dr Burke till the day she came to discharge me. During these times, I saw almost all the doctors in her practice and they were very nice but Dr. Burke did not even call once to check on me. She was professional and we liked her till the end of the pregnancy. My husband and I decided not to use her for future pregnancies. I also remember the wait time was ridiculously annoying.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Burke for over 5 years. She is very knowledgeable and very personable. She also has recommended procedures and treatment that I consider to be very helpful due to her thourough nature and high standards. I have always been helped in a polite and effective manner by her NPs and office team. I have changed insurance many times and it has never been an issue. BTW, you normally wait in a waiting room to see your doctor. I have never waited an inordinate amount of time for any visit no matter which office I visited. I find other reviewers comments unreasonable regarding wait times.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr Burke has ignored an eyesight issue related to my pregnancy. Also, agree with the comment that her NP (Joy) is not helpful and not knowledgeable. She probably could go back to school or shift careere. I came in on the day I was admitted, she was ready to send me home. I was pretty sure I would be admitted based on my research on the Internet, which tells you she really does not know much. Finally, one of the doctors said I had to be admitted.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

I agree with the previous comment that this office has that "baby factory" feel to it, which is unfortunate, since it came highly recommended. You alternate seeing your doctor and the NP. I am really hoping I can still have the birth experience I am looking for despite my perceptions of the office, which is decidedly *not* baby factory. Dr. Burke is very nice, takes time to talk to you and answer questions. Wait time is pretty bad here, always long waits. Have seen Cheryl the nurse and she seems fine, polite and professional. So yeah, a bit torn because I don't want to leave at this point, but I am not totally thrilled.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Though Dr. Burke seems really nice I have an issue with the practice as a whole and her OB Nurse Joy. The staff is not friendly, My average wait was between 30 minutes and an hour though a few appts. were on time. This is a baby factory type of office. You do not see your doctor very often at all. In fact, I am 19 weeks pregnant (and started going there at 6 weeks) and have only met Dr. Burke once, always seeing her nurse who I find to be rude and overbearing. I have decided to switch to a practice where you actually see your doctor everytime unless they are delivering a baby. It was a difficult decision to make to change drs. this far along and had hoped for weeks that it would just get better and it hasn't. They also are fairly disorganized in setting up appointments. I had to call numerous times to remind them that I needed an ultrasound appt. and they said they would call and the time came and went numerous times. I wouldn't recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Leemore M. Burke's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)