Dr. Jeffrey B. Sawyer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey B. Sawyer

Relieved my migraines and sciatica. I’ve never been able to sleep better and have no pain! Truly cares about his patient’s well being and overall health. Continue to see him to this day, along with my entire family. Have referred numerous friends who he has also helped tremendously.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Sawyer helped me get rid of low back and leg pain. After the first few visits i was feeling much better. I continue to see Dr. Sawyer today.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Sawyer's technique helped to relieve neck and back pain that I've suffered with for years. Been to several other doctors with no results. Highly recommend a visit to Dr. Sawyer.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey B. Sawyer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My name is Dr. Jeff Sawyer and I am proud to call Queensbury, New York, the town I was born and raised, home for my family and my practice. I attended New York Chiropractic College (NYCC) in Seneca Falls, NY. This allowed me to remain close to home as my then girlfriend, and now wife, Jenna was at home working on her masters for literacy. Jenna is now a teacher at a local school district. While in school my focus was working with athletes. I was a part of NYCC’s sports program and traveled around the northeast attending events where high-caliber college athletes were competing and provided them with chiropractic care. In an already intense course load, I made it a priority to go above and beyond for which I was able to receive an advanced certificate in Sports Science and human performance. Upon graduating, I joined a family Chiropractic practice. My early focus on athletes has given me a unique breadth of knowledge and skills that is directly relevant to family Chiropractic. I provide my patients (young and old) a personalized approach that is unmatched. I continue to work with athletes of all levels and am currently the team Chiropractic for the Adirondack Thunder hockey team. Our lives changed in amazing ways on April 5, 2017, when Jenna and I welcomed our first child, Kennedy Grace Sawyer. Kennedy Was born 4 weeks early and developed colic after birth. Kennedy has been under my Chiropractic care since birth. Her colic subsided after two months of Chiropractic adjustments. She is a thriving happy baby, that sleeps through the night—thanks to chiropractic. I believe everybody—any age, height, weight or sex can benefit from seeing a chiropractor. The diversity of my practice begins with being able to help people from many different backgrounds and perspectives get back to the lives that they enjoy.

• English

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2012)

Workers Comp