Ratings for Dr. Paige Woods, DDS

Truly excited to find a holistic medical professional, who listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Excellent staff they all seem to work seamlessly together. Great follow through checking with my medical docter to insure my treatment would not be a problem following a heart attack 6 months ago. Just had work done tonight there to install a crown it was done promptly and was painless. Service there is accompanied with a smile.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Best customer service from front desk to dental chair. Great experience, would recommend to others.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Today was my first visit to this office, I was so impressed. The girls at the front desk are so nice and helpful. The girl that took my X-rays was so nice and pleasant. And Dr. Woods was extremely helpful, answering all of my questions. She was nice and very knowledgeable. Such a pleasant experience. I’ve never had such a nice visit to the dentist before!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

After 20 plus years with the same dentist my wife urged me to try Dr Woods. It was a wonderful experience. Pain free. Answered all my questions. Don't take my word for it. Go see for yourself!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Paige Woods is a very caring dentist that takes the time to answer all my questions. She is very pleasant and welcoming.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Woods and her staff provide such a calming environment. I normally have bad anxiety about things like these but why made me feel so safe and well taken care of.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Paige Woods and staff always answers my questions and take the time to explain the process before and after the procedure. They make my dental visit pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Dr. Paige Woods uses state of the art technology and and is a true dental artist. I've had everything from broken teeth to several crowns to teeth whitening and everything has been on point. I have been a patient for years now and I can't tell you how happy I am with Dr. Paige Woods and the Brighton Dental San Diego staff!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Paige Woods is amazing very professional. This dentist is awesome so gentle and caring, made me feel incredibly comfortable, I definitely recommend. Will definitely coming back.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr. Paige Woods, DDS's Credentials

Dr, Paige Woods, DDS, graduated from Richard Stockton College with the American Chemical Society Certification, and from Loma Linda School of Dentistry with the Deans Circle award. She belongs to the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, and has also had her work published on the subjects of Micro-Abrasion & Bonding. Dr Woods works with the Compassion Clinic, Mead Valley Community Service, Assistance League of Redlands, Clinic With A Heart, as well as mission trips to Mexico and the Philippines to treat underprivileged families on a pro-bono basis. Dr. Paige Woods believes in treating the sum of her patients health, which includes their systemic health, dental anxiety, and providing them aesthetically pleasing cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Woods uses acupuncture meridians as well as aromatherapy, to provide a holistic, spa-like experience.