Ratings for Dr. Jason E. Gosnell

Dr Gosnell is a great Doctor. He always listens and you can tell he is. His responses and the steps taken to provide the right kind of care are proof of that. He is open to suggestion and treats you as if you are his only patient. Ive never had a doctor like him. The problem lies in the fact that he works at Keowee Primary Care. Notorious for its horrible bedside manner, over booking, failure to follow up on the messages left behind for a call back and long, long, long wait times. Ive been scheduled for 9am appointments that took 2 hours or more just to get called back to the room and then another hour before a doctor would finally see me. there have also been times when they dont let me know that he isnt there until I have waited all of that time. This send in Allum or McCormick. These 2 drs have some of the absolute worst bedside manner Ive ever witnessed. Dr Allum barely listens and on more than two occasions, he has said things into his recorder that never happened or were not even asked or discussed. I would never recommend that anyone see him. Their office dismissed me as a patient because I called asking if they could fit me in before my scheduled appt. The appt. I had was for the day after my meds were due to be filled and I called several times starting 2 weeks before the day to see if they could fit me in anytime before so that I would be able to get my meds on time. They didnt care, they said they were booked full and I would just have to wait. A refill appt lasts anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes. Perhaps someone could have helped out a concerned patient and stayed those extra few minutes to help. NOPE! In fact, because I kept calling to see if someone would please make an exception for me, they finally did call me back and dismissed me as a patient. This was the choice of Dr. Allum, not Dr. Gosnell. I have bi-polar 1 and a few other serious mental issues that they were aware of and prescribed medicine for. Now I am left without any of my meds at all, for any of my ailments and I am in the middle of applying for my SS disability while on long term disability from work. What they chose to do was horrible and detrimental to my physical/mental health and well being and just plain shameful! I would never recommend that anyone use Dr. Allum or his practice office. I hope someday to hear the Dr Jason Gosnell is able to find another place to practice. He is what all Drs should aspire to and I will suffer greatly from being forced to see him.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr Gosnell is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is very helpful, caring, and he didn't rush threw anything, he took his time to address my problems and concerns. Im so glad I have finally found a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

He is the best Doctor that I have ever been to he takes the time to explain things and is helpful, he is not judgmental.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Jason E. Gosnell's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Beechstreet
First Health Network
Galaxy Health Network
Great West
Healthsmart
Healthspring
Pacificare
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Secure Horizons