Ratings for Dr. Marc Chernoff

Best caring doctors (Marc and Ira Chernoff)before during and after surgery. I suffered excruciating pain for a year looking for an orthopedic doctor that I felt confident and comfortable with to even do the surgery I needed. The caring doesn't even stop there. Linda from billing helps with insurance problems and questions so you can focus on getting yourself better. Nice to know you're not looked at like just another patient. I'm so thankful.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

dr.chernoff both mark and Ira are great doctor they worked on my 2 time and they both said the same ill try and help me and they did try evryone sshould go to theres doctor there in the same office there brother great great doctor and staff is also great

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Dr. Chernoff is an amazing surgeon. I had spinal fusion about a year ago and i feel 100% better thanks to him.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

I came to see Dr. Chernoff for severe pain down my leg. He ordered an MRI and quickly diagnosed me with a herniated disc. He did not rush me into surgery and only after we tried physical therapy and injections, was surgery recommended. I was walking arround painfree on no medications only after a few days. After the surgery I feel like I've gotton my life back.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

Dr Chernoff seemed to be nice enough until it came to the explanation of his Herniated Disc surgery. He gave me a 50/50 chance of recovery from a cervical disc surgery with him. He continued to have me follow up with him for over a year knowing I really needed to see a Neurosurgeon for the Discectomy. He sent me to another Orthopode who did a Carpal Tunnel release. This surgery was not needed in the long run. When a doctor knows they are not the one to help they need to refer the patient to another doctor. Or, be honest and give the patient all the information so they can make the educated decision. It's not just the doctor making decisions on what's best for the individual.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2006