Ratings for Dr. Al Alipio

Very helpful and excellent care. Very satisfied with the service and care provided.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

We have been with this Dr. from the beginning and he has gotten less and less approachable. He does not have time to see us and is always referring us to urgent care. He makes you feel like he is in it for the money and not for the patient care. I hope he gets rich and retires early before someone in his care dies from his neglect. The staff is awful, and the attitude towards their patients is condescending and rude. We have changed Doctors and are greatly relieved not to have to deal with these people any longer.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Doctor and staff always very courteous, knowledgeable and very helpful with my needs.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I like the doctor. He is very friendly, caring and listens to what I have to say. I have never had to wait for my appointment. his Staff is not that bright. If they recommend Limeworth X Ray & Ultrasound in the same building. Please say no. talk about terrible staff (very rude and condescending). Very disappointed that he would associate his practice with such a firm.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Very disappointed in the treatment as a long time patient i think he has bitten off more than he can chew , i am really fed up being told to go to urgent care or to the emerg i dont want to have to sit for 8 hrs and wait thats why i have a family doctor .I am not sure of the issue maybe he has taking on too many patient , maybe he should share the practice with someone but i feel he should figure things out as far as staff the new receptionist is horrible ,rude and has not a clue what she's doing very disgusted in this office now

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I have been with this office since I was a toddler and had Dr. Yu as my doctor. Since Dr. Alipio took over I was quite happy with his knowledge, helpfulness, and started to build a great rapport. Unfortunately over the (few) years he has been in the office, the take over of new staff has sent this place on a downhill spiral. The newest receptionist is such a nightmare to say the least, so much so, that I am currently reviewing other doctor offices because she makes it such an uncomfortable process just to get an appointment with Dr. Alipio - and that's when he's ACTUALLY available, which seems to be sparse these days. She is extremely rude. I have no idea how she even got hired into what was once a very caring and empathetic environment. It's a shame after 27 years I have to find a new doctors office because the receptionist is unbearable.

Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Alipio has been my doctor since he took over Dr. Yu's practice. In that time I have seen him at most 3 times. Every time I call I am told to go to Urgent Care. Only ever speak to his receptionist. Not impressed that she discusses medical issues over the phone with the window open so everyone in the waiting area can hear the call. Sherry is missed. Can't really comment on knowledge as haven't seen him often enough.

Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Alipio and his staff are lovely people but over the last few years I have noticed a steep decline in the efficiency and dependency at the office. It is near impossible to get through on the phone. They are aware of this issue (and have been for years) but insist on doing nothing to correct it. It can be very frustrating. In cases of ongoing or long term medical issues, follow up is not a priority at this office. For example, in an appointment I was told an MRI would be scheduled to further investigate some troubles I was having. I hadn't heard anything from either the diagnostics department or this office, so I called Alipio's office where I was informed the doctor had changed his mind about this course of treatment. I was not contacted or informed about this and so would have continued on in pain and confusion if I had not called. I expressed this concern to the receptionist who didn't seem to care about this lapse in patient care. The above is an example of situations my family and I frequently encounter with this office. Again, they are lovely people and we are always warmly received st the office but I have to wonder if they are as efficient and patient oriented as they should be. As we consider the options of growing our family in the future, I wonder if staying at this practice - where they are often unavailable or unhelpful- is the best idea.

Submitted January 19, 2017

Very knowledgeable, caring and attentive. Takes time to listen to any concerns.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I'm so glad that I was able to get into his office. What a wonderful kind doctor who takes the time to get to know you and answer your concerns. His staff are funny and friendly and there is rarely a wait time. It's great that he's a young doctor so I'll get to continue seeing him for a long time. He's wonderful with my son too.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016