Ratings for Dr. Jeffery Tenser

I've been visiting Dr. Tenser for about 8 years now. Not only is the staff very friendly, but the dental hygienists are always kind when cleaning my teeth (I have very sensitive gums!). He almost always runs on time or is a little ahead of schedule, is honest in his recommendations - I've never felt like he was trying to charge me extra for services I didn't need (and we all know this does happen at some dentists) and they do great work - I haven't had a cavity or needed dental work done in years - and this is a testament to them! He also always remembers my name which is really nice since I know he has a big practice but he makes the effort to keep the service personalized. I highly recommend Dr. Tenser. You won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Very professional and competent. Amazing dentist. Very flexible with the appointments. I've been a patient of his for many years and I would strongly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

He has been my dentist for many years, very professional and very competent. I have complete confidence in him as I've always received great service and I would highly recommend Dr. Tenser to others.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr Tenser is an amazing dentist. I highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Tenser takes care in his work. I have been going to him for many years. I am always very satisfied. Great staff.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Having seen several dentist over the years, I know good work and this clinic is that!!! Excellent hygienist that do thorough work and Dr Tenser is engaged in his practice. Great job and I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I went to Dr. Tenser for repair work to one of my teeth. He did the work, but I could tell it was not done well. I didn't expect though, to have to go for an emergency extraction at the hospital, which is what happened. Would not recommend.

Submitted April 27, 2017

I was very disappointed with this dentist. He hardly made me feel welcome. After the work was over, he quickly left the room and I had to ask information from the dental assistant. From his website, you would think he has an army working there. There were only a few people working there. I found him someone who has very little feeling for the patient. He also leaves you waiting around a lot.

Submitted April 26, 2017

I've been coming to Dr. Tenser since Nov. 2016 for some major work, and have to say I'm beyond impressed! Not only is he very professional as he works on you, but his personality and mild manner and calm voice puts you at ease, and that's extremely important for nervous patients like me. I'm also very satisfied with his staff, something I've rarely seen at previous dentists I've been to: his assistant Regina is warm and friendly with me and always helps me relax, and his receptionist Tara is so bubbly with a smile worth a million bucks! I highly recommend Dr. Tenser, not only for his great work, but for having a wonderful personality!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Je suis une patiente du Dr Tenser depuis bientôt 20 ans et je suis très satisfaite des traitements que je reçois à chaque visite. Il est calme, compétent et ses tarifs sont très raisonnables. Son personnel est toujours courtois et amical. Je recommanderais ce dentiste pour votre famille.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016