Ratings for Dr. Jeffery Tenser

I've been a patient of Dr Tenser's since 2015. While I do find he's quiet and doesn't share after-care information as much as I'd prefer, he is never rude or made me feel as though he didn't have my best intentions at heart. I find he is fair payment-wise, and recommends specialists as needed.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Tenser to all of my friends. He is extremely kind and attentive and his staff is very professional. I switched my children to his practice and he discovered big issues that their Pediatric dentist missed. I wouldn’t trust anyone else!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

All my life i've had terrible experiences and petrified just thinking of making an appointment to see any dentist. My best friend recommended Dr. Tenser and all terrific experiences just disappeared within seconds. Best service, extremely patient, staff is amazing, 1st class all the way! Stop searching for a professional, caring, dental place and take my word it's worth to experience the best hands down. Keep up the great work A+++++++++++

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr Jeffery Tenser (dentist) exactly what his title is. Two nights ago I chipped my tooth.. Called him up in a shambles. I explained what happened he told me not to worry . Gave âme an immediate apponoinmnt the next day. With His expertise he remodeled my tooth it looks like nothing happens to me. I so happy that I had to hug him so tight just to show him that he saved my looks! Thanks Jeff.. I defiantly recommend Dr Jeffrey H Tenser. I fouir looking for an honest dentist he's the man I mean Dr.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I wanted to amend my previous review. I do not know for certain the cavity was not caught by Dr. Tenser. I regret writing that in error. It may also be harsh to say, "DO NOT GO HERE". As he is kind and his staff are friendly and helpful. I just had these frustrating incidents. I wanted to clear that up.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

After several frustrating incidents, I absolutely would not recommend Dr. Tenser to anyone. DO NOT GO HERE. In two different instances, he did not listen to me. Once, I called and spoke to him and let him know I just needed an exam, not a cleaning. When I arrived, a hygienist started cleaning my teeth. I wasn't sure what she was doing at first, so I didn't stop her. At the end of the appointment, I was charged for a cleaning and exam. I told him I did not ask for the cleaning and he forced me to pay for it. Strike one. Then, I went and asked for an appliance to replace my retainers - top and bottom. Dr. Tenser proceeded to make me a mouth guard only for my top teeth. When I asked about the bottom, he did not seem to know what I was talking about. Furthermore, I had to pay $120 for the appliance which did not fit my mouth and actually change the alignment of my bite. Strike two. Today, another dentist informed me that I have a cavity that Dr. Tenser MISSED at my last visit. Dr. Tenser and team also neglected to send all of my x-rays to my new dentist. Strikes three and four. I wasted $200 of my money here. Don't waste yours!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Iam a patient of Doctor Tenser as well as my wife. I can tell how professional and human he is. He is always there to help and answer any questions you have. Very patient and so friendly. I highly recommend him as a Dentist. Thank you so much Dr. Tenser! Mohamed Abidi CEM, M. Ing.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

I've been visiting Dr. Tenser for about 8 years now. Not only is the staff very friendly, but the dental hygienists are always kind when cleaning my teeth (I have very sensitive gums!). He almost always runs on time or is a little ahead of schedule, is honest in his recommendations - I've never felt like he was trying to charge me extra for services I didn't need (and we all know this does happen at some dentists) and they do great work - I haven't had a cavity or needed dental work done in years - and this is a testament to them! He also always remembers my name which is really nice since I know he has a big practice but he makes the effort to keep the service personalized. I highly recommend Dr. Tenser. You won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Very professional and competent. Amazing dentist. Very flexible with the appointments. I've been a patient of his for many years and I would strongly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

He has been my dentist for many years, very professional and very competent. I have complete confidence in him as I've always received great service and I would highly recommend Dr. Tenser to others.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017