Dr. Sam Radhakrishnan

Ratings for Dr. Sam Radhakrishnan

Dr. Radhakrishnan is a great cardiologist: talented, reliable and responsible. He showed so much support as a caring individual and fixed me up. So pleased I got Dr. R.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Love him as a doctor as he has cared for anyone in my family who had an illness.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr. Radharishnan is a great cardiologist: talented, reliable and responsible. He found blocked artery and fixed it. During a few months other cardiologists weren't able to find the cause of my pain. So pleased I got Dr. R.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr Sam is the best in every capacity. And so is his assistant Natasha. Can't beat them!!!💜❤️💜. They care about each patient and take their time explaining everything

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

We were lucky enough to have Dr. R. as my husbands cardiologist. Dr. R. Is very personable as well as knowledgable. We have the utmost respect for him. He never rushes you and explains everything you need to know. He is also pretty good on running on time and with being a cardiologist, emergencies come up and he may have to deal with that. My husband is grateful to have Dr.R. As his doctor!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Approachable knowledgeable and decisive. So pleased I got him.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013