Ratings for Dr. Kaitlyn Wilson

Excellent Doctor. Does a great job of trying to source any issues with appropriate actions taken.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I haveffound Dr Wilson to be a very caring and jknowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. Wilson and her staff are incredible! She is the most compassionate, knowledgeable and thorough Doctor I have ever known. Julie and Sarah, her staff members, are so caring and helpful, as well as accommodating whenever they can be. We are thrilled that we found Dr. Wilson and never want to have anyone else as our physician! Recommended a zillion times!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Non approachable. Dismissive. Completely trivialized my concerns as though they are not valid. My last visit lasted barely 2 min and this family physician turned her back to the computer letting me know my visit is over. I left the office with devastating feelings and cried all the way home. I felt stupid, like I was overreacting. My symptoms lasted 3 more weeks before I had decided to seek second opinion and get properly diagnosed. I've lost my faith in family medicine and it is definitely time for me to part with this uncaring physician.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr Wilson is amazing, and so is her staff! 9 out of 10 times I get an appointment same day. I have recently had a baby and she was amazing while I was pregnant and now as my daughters doctor. If we have any concerns she is more then happy to take a look at he baby. I highly recommend dr Wilson!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. Wilson is an excellent family physician. I have been in treatment for cancer this past year and she has followed up with all of the medical specialists, surgeries and takes immediate action when necessary. But most importantly, she is kind and caring - these attributes shine through. We are thrilled she is our family doctor!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr.Wilson has been so caring and understanding. I have suffered from a major depressive disorder and more recently a disabling back injury. Dr.Wilson has been supportive and reassuring. She has ordered the required tests at the appropriate times and offered assistance at every turn. She offered alternatives to medication before prescribing unnecessary pills. She works along side other professionals to ensure I get the best care possible. She continues to see me routinely to help me recover. She is A+++ in my books. I can't thank her enough.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013