Ratings for Dr. Nadir AlJazrawi

WOW, I'm so amazed this doctor can still practice. I too have suffered from the treatment of Dr. AJ (as they call him here). He bad habits haven't caused me to have an irregular heartbeat, overdosed or altered my file (that I know anyways) but I can say that I have been to other pain doctors and Dr. AJ is by far the worst of all of them. He doesn't even seem qualified to administer cortisone injections like every other pain clinic did for me before attending his clinic. He told me I would have to attend the clinic on a Tuesday (not my regular day) to get the cortozone injection. When there he was going to give me the "standard" injections. I had to remind him I was supposed to get cortisone as he told me only a few days earlier and I even told his "assistant" not 30sec earlier too (what exactly does she do on there?). Dr. AJ agreded and called in another "doctor?" who wheeled in the ultrasound machine and monitored Dr. AJ administering the medication. What makes me think that Dr. AJ was the student during this process is because he was asking the other "doctor" about what he was seeing on the ultrasound machine. It was definitely the most non-confident and drawn out cortisone injection I have ever received. I was unable to walk without major pain and discomfort for five days after. I have had the same injection done by another doctor, never with anything near the pain and discomfort leve felt after Dr. AJ. I called back my previous pain doctor not long after to request to re-attend his clinic. I was not impressed in the least with Dr. AJ's clinic in the least. He is also one of the owners which make me question the level of care his staff must provide to their patients if they have been trained under his ways and routine. Dr. AJ has several clinics across canada and many doctors under him, which is very concerning and worrying for the care of my fellow chronic pain sufferers. I would recommend going to a pain clinic where you are one on one with an anesthesiologist because from what I have found is Dr. AJ is not an anesthesiologist and can not administer all pain medication. I have found that Dr. AJ does a lot of cosmetology. In my opinion Dr. AJ is trying to run a franchise empire, working seven days a week and not putting in proper time with patients to hear and address their concerns and pain. As stated by others there is no plan developed no recommendations or advice, the doctor is in and out in less than two minutes, Dr. AJ should talk less on his phone and more with his patients.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I wish i saw these ratings before attending his clinic. If i could give a negative number I would. This doctor and staff almost killed me by overdose. Found out this has happened several ties before with them. Worst part is staff and doctor have altered medical records to cover their tracks. but I obtained my records before alterations made by clinic and doctor to prove how criminal they are..... see you in court Dr. AJ & PCC staff

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

If youdo exactly what the dr tells youand dont self medicate you will fell better. I feel better then before my accident and 2 days of no pain is better then 7 days of pain

Submitted March 20, 2018

Crooks & Killers You are just a paycheck to these people. They do not care about your health and well being. You are simply cattle to them. Avoid at all costs. They pay off doctors for referals. There is no care or compassion in this clinic. There is no plan or specific program developed for you here. All these crooks do is give mild nerve blocks in routine places never addressing unlining issues or causes. Nerve blocks last a day or two and as the medication wears off the pain from that is worse than the original pain you came with. They are pill pushers payed off by big pharma. If your lucky enuff to have the "doctor" actually spend more than 5min with you, you probably have a good insurance plan for them to bleed dry. The prolonged pain and suffering you get from attending a clinic that hires cosmotologists to do pain medicine is not worth it. Go to a real pain clinic that is willing to actually build you a specific program. The only reccomendation s you get from this place is go swimming or get a massage, well I have a pool and go for massages and chiro regular and this place could care less. Their reports are nothing more than copy and paste, you tell them you had a good week aof sleep and its there for every visit report ever. At this clinic you talk to 3 or 4 diffent people (before you see the doctor) who never commumicate with eachother (mostly just talk shit about eachother) and you end up suffering because it doesn't matter what you tell one when the info is never shared. The doctors do NOT care about you at all. Avoid Dr. AJ and Dr. Damien at all costs. Your rushed injections from them will hurt you more then the original pain and then the pain from coming down from their fake cover up medicine will be even worse. No worries tho all the highly addictive drugs they push will have you coming back because they don't give enuff to even help, will cut back your prescription from previous doctors as to not bring suspision on them. True they will let you live with pain as to not bring any attention on themselves even though you have had better and stronger meds before from other doctors. They will just tell you to come back next week for more injections and more and more and more. They are only out for themselves. Then if you start to voice your opinion they will cut you off, tell you to go back to other clinics you have attended before, send your doctor all kinds of bad views on you and send a mental health team after you.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

THIS DOCTOR IS A DANGER TO SOCIETY. He gave my mother pain injection nerve blocks that 2 others wouldn't. Told us to keep quite about it but we had no idea the consquences. My mother now has an irruglar heart beat because of what she was given. I URGE OTHERS WITH SIMILAR ISSUES TO REPORT THIS DOCTOR TO THE COLLEGE OF DOCTORS AND PHYSICIANS

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. A. J. He is known as... in Hamilton Ontario He just pushes Nerve Block. He did my 1st Chronic pain consult at AIM in Hamilton for Lt. Knee tear meniscus with sciatica and lumbar spine protruding disc. He was ok found that I had Lt. Leg nerve issue and chronic Pain. I go to see him Jan. 2 2018 with updated records from my neurologist and a EMG like he requested me to do based on my MVA injuries then the fake Specialist says he does not do consults anymore he is full up. Tells me to get a new doctor? He just does nerve block injections. HE IS FAKE HE PROVIDES NO PAIN CARE MANAGEMENT, NO CHRONIC PAIN CARE he is full of it no care! No Treatment! !

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I must be honest, I'm completely shocked at the reviews I have read about Dr AJ as we refer to him. I came here specifically to give my rating and fantastic experience I've received by Dr AJ during the last 2 years. I started to see Dr AJ approx 2 years ago due to a car accident resulting in a concussion which left me unable to function in life and at my work. I have consistent migraines and a burning head sensation from occipital neurolgia that only Dr AJ found a treatment for, that being multiple Botox needles to my head. The treatments last about 5 weeks and the symptoms return quickly and at full strength. Never once have I not been able to see Dr AJ for a last minute appointment, I've even overheard him telling his nurses that no one who calls should be told they have to wait and that his schedule is full. My experience with him is that he is exceptionally personalable, caring, down to earth and always smiling. Considering he administers multiple nerve blocks and about 50 needle punctures to my neck, head and scalp he is so fast and experienced that it makes a really terrible treatment bearable. Anyone who has questions about my experience is welcome to email me directly at Baustin140@gmail.com. Dr AJ gave me relief enough to live and manage my pain. Thank you Dr Nadir Aljazwari!!!

Submitted October 15, 2017

The following is very true. A treatment plan is never the end result. Painful back injections is it. There is no plan besides lining their pockets. The same ole story push the meds but lets not find a solution or effective treatment. All bs!!! We are all cattle and they assume we don't have jobs or loving caring family's that depend on us to bring home a steady paycheck. I'm in pain 25/7 pun intended. I don't want the dam meds to mask. I want a good ole investigated dr who tells you I will try everything I can to find results and mean it. It's clearly not here. Everyone suffering with chronic pain knows what I mean. We need blood & stool analysis. We need a clear plan to relieve our pain not including harsh painful withdrawal symptoms with full blown back and stomach pain. In other words we need proper diagnosis not cover up meds

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I'd rather not have to go back to life before Dr AJ. He's made huge differences in the amount of pain I experience. I find him personable and down to earth. Not many doctors could make me laugh while giving me multiple needles. Im a fan for sure.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

This guy is only looking out for himself. He will drop your dose in a flash if he thinks it will attract some sort of made up government attention. When my old pain doctor moved away, I got this guy. 1st thing he did was cut my dosage in half out of fear he would lose his practice. I stayed with him. Recently Fentnanyl has blown up in the media. Desoite being on the same dose for 2 years and never asking for anymore....he just dropped it down as he said my current dose would flag us and he could lose his license. He is only looking out for himself. Not you.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016