Dr. Luciano Di Loreto

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Luciano Di Loreto

I have been a patient of Dr. DiLoreto for numerous years. His professionalism and attention to patient care has always been excellent! I have recomended him to many family and friends as I am confident they will get the best possible chiropractic care. He takes the time to listen and understand your issues so that he can offer the right care. I will definitely continue to recommend his service.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Dr. Luciano Di Loreto is an exceptional Chiropractor. He is super knowledgeable, kind and listens to understand. I had pain while pregnant. He listened to all my concerns, addressed every one, and got me back to normal within 3 sessions. I never had to wait. The check out process was quick. I would absolutely recommend going to see him!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Doctor Di Loreto is an excellent Chiropractor, he and his complete staff took care of me and my family. Grateful for his attention to detail. Highly recommend him !

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

2018 was not kind to me at all, i had multiple tears in my ankle and wrist and was referred to multiple practitioners in vaughan but none were able to give me the proper care and treatment i needed. I was later referred to Dr. Luciano Di Loreto and right away he knew how to approach my situation and within weeks i was active again and truly feeling 23. He is an absolute miracle worker in his craft and without a doubt i will continue to refer others to him so that they may recieve the proper treatment that Dr. Luciano and his staff provide regularly. Multple times during treatment another issue arose and he did not hesitate to work on multiple issues at once. This is the first practioner i can say i truly feel cared about my well being and enjoyed my company. Coming here is like dealing with trusted family. Would not consider going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

I have had nothing but relief from Dr. Luciano Di Loreto. I have been going to him for years now and he has been professional and helpful every time I visited. He is a very considerate and thoughtful practitioner and I have the utmost respect for him. I have referred many friends to him and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Great chiro! Thanks for your help with my condition.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

I pre-paid a few sessions from him. After an adjustment my ribs started hurting every time I would breathe. I went back for help and he didn’t seem to care, simply said chiro may not be for me. The pain went on for a year, He got his money already and so didn’t care. He’s cool and funny and simply knows how to market himself both on and offline. I suffered for a year, and am now being treated by a legit chiro who cares.

Submitted July 31, 2018

Always willing to help with questions and concerns, and provided excellent treatment.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Always willing to help and teaches you how to relieve the pain when your at home after the visit.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

The first time I went to Dr. Luciano I could hardly walk and was crying in pain. I have severe back problems. I had been going to a physiotherapist and it wasn't getting better. Dr. Luciano helped that day I could actually walk and the pain was much less. He has been helping me with maintaining it so I don't have as many problems and it's the best. He encourages me to get my core fit to help my back and gives suggestions. He is always friendly as well. I highly recommend seeing him. I tell everyone to go to him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Luciano Di Loreto's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Luciano Di Loreto graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (2010) as a Doctor of Chiropractic and obtained a certificate in Medical Acupuncture at McMaster University (2010). At his practice located in Vaughan, Dr. Luciano Di Loreto combines evidence-based chiropractic care with a multidisciplinary and collaborative approach to health care. He is an approachable, passionate, and diligent practitioner with a focus on delivering exceptional acute, preventative, rehabilitative and supportive chiropractic care for a variety of conditions relating to the muscle, nerve, and bone.

• Italian

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2006)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2010)

Top Hospitals in Woodbridge, ON