Ratings for Dr. Luciano Di Loreto

Dr. Luciano DiLoreto is very passionate about his work and is confident in his knowledge and practice. His positivity also contributes to the rehabilitation and healing process. He always believes things will get better. I was discouraged about my injury and he would reply, "give it time, you will get better". I really appreciate his encouragement. I'm on the mend and things are getting better. Thanks Dr. DiLoreto!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Luciano is a very friendly and funny man. He makes all of his patients feel comfortable and welcome during every appointment. My daughter sprained her neck during dance, I called the office and we rushed her to Dr. Luciano while he was on his way out. He had an appointment of his own to attend that he was late for but waited to treat my daughter. You can only get that kind of treatment from a doctor like Luciano that is caring, compassionate, and humble. Very friendly staff and amazing facility, shares his knowledge and experience and I am thankful for his help. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a speedy recovery and a chiropractor that truly cares!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Hi Luciano. Thank you so much for your help on April 16th with my son Jonathan. He did have a buckle fracture. Thank you for the information you provided us.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Hello , lutchiano I would like to Thank U and your team for a great service that was provided to me . I found your reception to be very polite and caring the moment I walked in .I have had a wonderful experience with your professional service to help me get back to my daily routine , by far the best chiropractor experience I have ever had in 4 years of seeing other chiropractors . I will recommend your professional services to everyone I know ,again Thanks so much for a honest service . Thank You Domenic Gasbarro DGP Painting Inc. (C)647-504-2389 (F)416-739-8091 damngoodpainters.ca

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Luciano helped me recover from a back injury quickly and comfortably. I went in barely able to walk and in just a few days of treatment, I started to feel much more mobile. Staff is friendly and the clinic offers lots of services. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Awesome clinic, Luciano helped me with 2 different power-lifting injuries and the RMT's are the best in the city! highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

First time.Very enjoyable experience .Can' wait for my next appointment

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Who knew that playing with your children on fathers day would result in a torn Achilles Tendon?? From the hobbled first step I made into Dr. Di Loreto office to the last therapy session, I felt at ease, comfortable and confident. His wealth of knowledge and professionalism instilled me with the assurance that my injury would not be permanent. Although another foot doctor/fracture specialist gave me advise on my injury, it was Dr. Di Loreto's advise that made a real difference in my life. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is suffering from any injuries. Thank you Doctor for everything!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I saw Dr. Di Loreto after a traumatic car accident. He properly assessed my injuries and treated them with sincere care, explaining the treatment along the way so that I felt comfortable in his care. He was excellent. But even more outstanding was how he handled my treatment in my fragile emotional state. He was extremely patient and caring. He spoke to me in a supportive manner, encouraging me through each element of the treatment process. I was assigned Dr. Li Loreto by chance at a clinic that I selected because it was walking distance from my home in the west end of Mississauga. When he left that clinic I made it a point to find him. I can now drive again and I choose to drive to Vellore Clinic in Woodbridge for his services.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Highly recommend Dr. Di Loreto. He has a wealth of knowledge. Very professional, personable and punctual. He has helped me with two issues and I will continue to see him for maintenance.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Luciano Di Loreto's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Luciano Di Loreto graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (2010) as a Doctor of Chiropractic and obtained a certificate in Medical Acupuncture at McMaster University (2010). At his practice located in Vaughan, Dr. Luciano Di Loreto combines evidence-based chiropractic care with a multidisciplinary and collaborative approach to health care. He is an approachable, passionate, and diligent practitioner with a focus on delivering exceptional acute, preventative, rehabilitative and supportive chiropractic care for a variety of conditions relating to the muscle, nerve, and bone.

• Italian

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2006)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2010)

Workers Comp