Ratings for Dr. Luciano Di Loreto

Always willing to help and teaches you how to relieve the pain when your at home after the visit.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

The first time I went to Dr. Luciano I could hardly walk and was crying in pain. I have severe back problems. I had been going to a physiotherapist and it wasn't getting better. Dr. Luciano helped that day I could actually walk and the pain was much less. He has been helping me with maintaining it so I don't have as many problems and it's the best. He encourages me to get my core fit to help my back and gives suggestions. He is always friendly as well. I highly recommend seeing him. I tell everyone to go to him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I had really bad neck pain and went to see another physio in the area that make no progress. After seeing Dr Luciano for ten minutes he relieved my pain. This is one of the many examples why I keep returning. Highly recommend Dr Luciano

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Luciano DiLoreto is very passionate about his work and is confident in his knowledge and practice. His positivity also contributes to the rehabilitation and healing process. He always believes things will get better. I was discouraged about my injury and he would reply, "give it time, you will get better". I really appreciate his encouragement. I'm on the mend and things are getting better. Thanks Dr. DiLoreto!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Luciano is a very friendly and funny man. He makes all of his patients feel comfortable and welcome during every appointment. My daughter sprained her neck during dance, I called the office and we rushed her to Dr. Luciano while he was on his way out. He had an appointment of his own to attend that he was late for but waited to treat my daughter. You can only get that kind of treatment from a doctor like Luciano that is caring, compassionate, and humble. Very friendly staff and amazing facility, shares his knowledge and experience and I am thankful for his help. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a speedy recovery and a chiropractor that truly cares!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Hi Luciano. Thank you so much for your help on April 16th with my son Jonathan. He did have a buckle fracture. Thank you for the information you provided us.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Hello , lutchiano I would like to Thank U and your team for a great service that was provided to me . I found your reception to be very polite and caring the moment I walked in .I have had a wonderful experience with your professional service to help me get back to my daily routine , by far the best chiropractor experience I have ever had in 4 years of seeing other chiropractors . I will recommend your professional services to everyone I know ,again Thanks so much for a honest service . Thank You Domenic Gasbarro DGP Painting Inc. (C)647-504-2389 (F)416-739-8091 damngoodpainters.ca

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Luciano helped me recover from a back injury quickly and comfortably. I went in barely able to walk and in just a few days of treatment, I started to feel much more mobile. Staff is friendly and the clinic offers lots of services. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Awesome clinic, Luciano helped me with 2 different power-lifting injuries and the RMT's are the best in the city! highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

First time.Very enjoyable experience .Can' wait for my next appointment

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Luciano Di Loreto's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Luciano Di Loreto graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (2010) as a Doctor of Chiropractic and obtained a certificate in Medical Acupuncture at McMaster University (2010). At his practice located in Vaughan, Dr. Luciano Di Loreto combines evidence-based chiropractic care with a multidisciplinary and collaborative approach to health care. He is an approachable, passionate, and diligent practitioner with a focus on delivering exceptional acute, preventative, rehabilitative and supportive chiropractic care for a variety of conditions relating to the muscle, nerve, and bone.

• Italian

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2006)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2010)

Great West