Ratings for Dr. Tara Sutherland

I Had an 8:30am appointment a couple weeks ago, dental assistant kept telling me Dr. Sutherland would be there shortly but i noticed that it was another 15 minutes until dr. Sutherlan actually came into the room to check on me. So I just sat there awkwardly for 15 minutes while my mouth was frozen. Could be a little more respectful of her patients time.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Tara is an okay dentist , however had a horrible interaction with the manager. Comes across as rude.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

very rushed...secretary was not very friendly and acted like he could care less.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr. Sutherland seemed very rushed and didn't seem to communicate to her receptionist well about where i was being referred to.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Had to talk to the manager about an issue with my account when I was last in. As the manager of the place you'd think he would know what he was doing but he seemed very unknowledgeable and had to ask his own staff for help. He also seemed to care less about my account issues and more about the money i owed for a previous visit that i was not even made aware of. He came across very unprofessional. After looking at all these reviews they seem to all sound very simular...almost as if they were all fake. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Havent been back to Dr. Sutherland in months due to her constantly cancelling / moving my appointments that I've booked well in advance. Yet the one time I have to cancel an appointment I get charged $75 dollars. A little hyprocritical I'd say.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Went in on thier weekend hours and nobody was even at the front desk, so I waited about 15 minutes just to be checked in. Also they seem to run behind a lot..almost everytime im there.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Tara Sutherland is a very competent dentist with an exceptional staff. Friendly and kind.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016