Ratings for Dr. Victoria Skenderis

Dr. Vicky could put anyone at ease and I think her middle name must be 'gentle'. By far the best dentist I've ever had in many years of moving around. When I came in using a power wheelchair, both Dr. Vicki and Amy were relaxed and very helpful with suggestions and moving a bit of furniture while I found the best way to transfer. A 'people person' all the way, Dr. Skenderis has found her true calling and I'm blessed to have found her soon after moving to Whitby five years ago.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr. Skenderis is an outstanding dentist. She is knowledgeable, very skilled, and has a great ability to put patients at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Skenderis to anyone in need of dentistry in Durham region.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Skenderis was excellent. We came in as a walk-in and she did not put any pressure on us to proceed with the needed care and allowed us to take the time to decide what to do. When we did decide to proceed, she was professional and friendly and made my daughter feel very comfortable. Thank you Dr. Skenderis!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013