Ratings for Dr. F. Niakosari

I arrived 10 minutes early for my appointment.The secretary told me to sit down and she would bring me an intake form when one was available.After 5 people went in before me who came AFTER me, I went up and asked for a form. She told me I didn't have to fill it out, but I could if I wanted to?? I did. I saw Dr. Niakosari, 30 minutes after my appointment time. She asked what I wanted? I told her that my doctor told me that I have peridonal dermatitis? She asked me if I got pimpless. I said that they come in like whiteheads but leaves a rash at the side of my mouth, which is itchy. My neck is itchy etc...attractive I know. She asked if I flush easy, I said I guess I do. She then told me that its not dermatitis, I have acne and roseasia. This diagnosis WITHOUT looking or touching my face? She didn't look at my form I filled out! She asked me THREE times if I had health insurance which I do, and gave me two prescriptions, one for acetic acid! I am disgusted with this level of service.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013