Ratings for Dr. Adnan Hameed

Such a caring doctor! He calls me at all hours of the day and night AND on the weekend with my results and has moved the earth to help me avoid being hospitalized - I have CHF and would not be alive today if not for Dr. Hameed. I recommend him to anyone in need of a cardiologist.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

A little behind schedule at times but I think it is because he takes the time to answer questions and a makes sure you understand what is going on. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in need of a cardiologist.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

My husband went to this clinic after his 6-artery by-pass surgery in February 2017. He was referred by his family physician. The clinic staff were rude - didn't even make eye contact. When he had his first appointment with Dr. Hameed he was extremely negative. He made us feel like less than human beings and basically said there's not much that can be done "if this happens again". He has advanced heart disease, his father had it, his sister has it - it's GENETIC. We found him extremely arrogant for such a young doctor - his bedside manner could do with some fixing. He may or may not be a good doctor - we don't know because we never got a reminder call for a follow-up appointment, and because we missed it, they want $100 to rebook. My husband still isn't working and we told them we can't afford it - the lady on the phone said, sorry can't help you. When my husband said he was going to have to look for another cardiologist she literally said "GO AHEAD." Unbelievable...I'm speechless at the lack of compassion from the clinic admins and Dr. Hameed.

Submitted October 18, 2017

After a series of tests I met with Dr. Hameed to review the results. He was punctual, patient and took the time to go over the results. I was also given ample time to ask additional questions. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Compassionate and caring. Appt's on time. And he listens to you. His supporting staff is polite and organized. I thank them all.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016